Monotube - Sana

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy

Lmao it's funny because they have disabled video playback for this video.

I was just about to post this though, so happy I searched for it.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Lmao it's funny because they have disabled video playback for this video.

I was just about to post this though, so happy I searched for it.

I always do that as well especially if it's content that was posted a few hours ago to make sure that I haven't accidentally posted it twice

• Always nice to see idols get involved in environmental initiatives and campaigns. The stories of her trainee days, comments on MBTI, and wishes for post-contract renewal plans were also interesting. Also liked how she passed the baton to Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung at the end.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!