[instiz] THERE'S EVEN ARTICLES ABOUT BLACKPINK LIPSYNCING OVERSEAS NOW

• [instiz] THERE'S EVEN ARTICLES ABOUT BLACKPINK LIPSYNCING OVERSEAS NOW

bypannchoaAugust 31, 2022

AVvXsEhNdOoK8EQlqxAOXckrgI1TDE_ah8VYRXrbTHq1ECDLOPrXxa_Vsp5EplYYiy1MoSgWsA5ZUlizCV7MMJ09CzkZ3d2d6SU6P4JGEaCkWVIMtgMiyZ4h_VPyaM5jRsOW853Iy-vMF25WFeGmejOCHdNOYP4B7va9QIj9hAJnPRc4xmqMyIH1tJdTEHMi=s16000

The Best and Worst Moments of the 2022 MTV VMAs: From Taylor Swift’s Surprise to Johnny Depp’s Confusing Cameo
    That’s a wrap on the 2022 MTV Video Music Awards! Sunday night’s show kicked off with a bang as co-host Jack Harlow surprised audiences with Fergie as the…
    variety.com

They could've done equally well if they performed live, why must they insist on lipsyncing?

original post: here

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm just going to laugh

2. Pffff

3. Huh? It was totally live though....?? You could even hear them touching their mics

4. It was straight up live?

5. Jennie even got bashed for messing up her lyrics, and now they're hating on them for lipsyncingㅠ

6. They did perform live though? Shouldn't Variety apologize....? They even called them 'repeat offender'...

7. Isn't Variety quite a reputed outlet? I don't know who to believe...

8. It was clearly live, why is Variety releasing articles saying they lipsynced?????

9. No but anyone could tell it was live..

10. It was live

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Wasn't Flo Milli also live? Are Variety like..okay?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They need to make a distinction between backtrack and lip sync

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!