Article: A new focus in the dating rumors of V and Jennie... the weight of the 'hacking criminal' rumors
Source: KBS via Naver
1. [+2,018, -41] Fans do not care whether these two are dating or not. The only people fussing about it are the journalists and their antis. The hacker is just making threats in an attempt to make some quick cash. Dating is not a crime, and the bigger issue should be the fact that their private lives are being infringed upon. Since a crime has been committed, the hacker should be caught and dealt with. I hope that both sides continue to go forward without any official statement because this isn't worth responding to at all.
2. [+1,068, -34] Just leave them be. A handsome and beautiful couple are choosing to date, they're human after all.
3. [+351, -15] I didn't know our country was so lenient about hacking crimes? Are we choosing not to catch them or are we not able to? Because this is just pathetic.
4. [+328, -25] They're such a great match. It's not like they're young kids anymore, let them date.
5. [+331, -31] I hope they're even more successful just to spite the hacking criminal. Idols are people too. You're a fool if you don't get to date around in your late twenties. Times have changed and anyone who's trying to use this against them will get karma in the end.
7. [+59, -3] Jennie's basically dated all the top idols except for JYP, amazing ㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+43, -1] It's hilarious to expect idols not to date during the most beautiful years of their lives. I think fans have matured enough to respect their decisions in this aspect...
9. [+34, -2] I'm a V fan but find no issue with dating at an age where he should be fully able to;; The focus should be on catching the hacker who's been leaking these pictures!! If V is the one getting hacked, I hope he reports them and goes hard on the punishment once caught!!
10. [+32, -0] Trying to make money off of hacking someone's private life should be a crime. No one would enjoy having the entire public look into your private life. As for the people who seem way too into this, go touch grass...
Video: Criminal who leaked V and Jennie's couple photo claims they have skinship photos too
Source: TBig News via YouTube
1. [+108] And what's wrong with skinship? These two haven't committed any crimes, they're just two young people in a relationship... It's not like they committed drug abuse or murder. Dating is not a crime.
2. [+114] Stop leaking their photos... just leave them alone. I feel so bad that they got caught in the web of someone like this at all.
3. [+74] Unless these couples come forward announcing their relationship, just mind your own business with dating rumors. What's it have anything to do with us if they're not committing an affair or anything?
4. [+76] They're both pretty and handsome. I don't really think their relationship will affect anything. Any fan who claims they don't want to see this stuff shouldn't consider themselves a fan. You don't own them.
5. [+204] I really wish this hacker would just let Jennie and V go
6. [+60] Despite being superstars, I was surprised to see them dressed very humbly around each other, or maybe it was so they wouldn't get caught ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I think it's good to see
7. [+68] Both are so pretty
8. [+27] No matter what the hacker does, I hope these two don't let the hacker play them and just keep dating as they are. They've worked hard enough and deserve to do so.
9. [+38] I mean.. I'm happy to hear news of them dating.. but I can't imagine how scary this must be for Jennie and V, especially since they probably have more private photos that are being held for blackmail...
10. [+13] Wow, what a sad way to make money.. hacking someone's private life. Whether all of these are photoshopped or not, going so far as to hack someone's phone is too crazy.