what do u think about

• yourself?

do u like yourself?

i think i am pretty awesome because i built myself up using all my knowledge ,effort etc from my appearance ,behavior and mindset but it does not matter since everyone think poor ppl is problematic ;-):sleepyr::wellr:

but sometimes i feel inferior when i see rich ppl especially the pretty one :siptear:

some ppl say imma is confident .some said otherwise hmm :suggestiver:

• i act confident, and maybe i am. but only sometimes. most of the time i just look at myself and think about why i am/look the way am. i try to change it but some of those things are near impossible.

• hmm i try to be aware of my strengths and flaws and work on what I can do rather than trying to change what I cannot

so I'd say I have a healthy amount of confidence, but not by comparing myself to someone else

and I dont feel inferior to someone who might have something more than me that I cannot have

if someone's better than me in something I want to have, I'll just admire them and try to learn from them

• I feel I have been changed by my past experiences, such that I cannot be normal any more

I think I am an outcast from society no matter what I do (I don't have any friends at the moment)

And I think I just have to try to fit in with all more normal people, and integrate with the society as best I can

Not that I am weird

I am pretty much an average person, but other people are "more normal"

There is only a small difference between me and others, which is that there are things they have that I don't

Such as friends, more focus on productivity, and not as much sense of alienation from society

• as weird as it sounds, i've never given a thought to if i love myself or not seriously.

i don't have that much of a problem of who i am, at the same time i'm aware of my flaws and things i need to work on

also, i don't give a shit to what people think about me if its not my parents

• as weird as it sounds, i've never given a thought to if i love myself or not seriously.

i don't have that much of a problem of who i am, at the same time i'm aware of my flaws and things i need to work on

also, i don't give a shit to what people think about me if its not my parents

what if your parents arent as nice as u think so :whatr:

• past experience like trauma ?

i dont have friend either- i just dont like anyone enuf for that :siptear:

but most ppl hate kpop fan right? :sweatr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!