BLACKPINK Rosé at the VMA afterparty with Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift etc.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Btw Jennie was there too but didn't find any photos yet.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I don't get why Lisa and Jisoo couldn't go, especially as Lisa won an award. YG seems weird when it comes to Lisoo overseas! Lisa speaks very good English too, so that's no barrier.

It's weird that you think YG is keeping them from going.

Maybe they were tired. Certainly Jisoo has been tired. Maybe they met up with other friends.

This whole "i BlAmE yG!!!" is so played out at this point.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• They really went to the vma after party dressed like that? ;(

• Isn't Nicki Minaj deeply problematic? A convicted murderer and sexual predator for a husband, pedophile brother she supported in court, working with other alleged rapists, etc.. not to mention Nicki's own issues like her being anti-vax.

Rosé should've just take the pic with Taylor and scramble from that place.

• I don't get why Lisa and Jisoo couldn't go, especially as Lisa won an award. YG seems weird when it comes to Lisoo overseas! Lisa speaks very good English too, so that's no barrier.

Y'all did this during the Met Gala and other prestigious fashion events, only to discover that Lisa wanted to take a break and spend time with her family.

Don't you realize that the Pinks don't even discuss things anymore with us because aside from haters, we're also doing this?

• Y'all did this during the Met Gala and other prestigious fashion events, only to discover that Lisa wanted to take a break and spend time with her family.

Don't you realize that the Pinks don't even discuss things anymore with us because aside from haters, we're also doing this?

You are 100% right. I was just reacting in the moment because I was upset that Lisa couldn't celebrate her win at the after party.

There could be many reasons why Lisoo weren't there and I shouldn't make assumptions.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!