[enter-talk] JANG WONYOUNG'S INSTA GOT HACKED

• [enter-talk] JANG WONYOUNG'S INSTA GOT HACKED

bypannchoaAugust 25, 2022
    AVvXsEgjrsOj6p9DYkJAH87PgpI57AkUZ8cIw1yVNyd7CvUoECzAKCEEuJM8wVwwN0zeuNWuMzJpUaXmcTV4_SNFmrFqpRA__EClAWRBiAt2FIwseTB5gEU7Xdv8KhgHEYLjKw9kCN9QdyxsFp8vNWk6eicUyeE-cStKcM6VWUaRmvbq2JcOL9n_16T2AyRg=s16000

How did they do it...? Seriously, are they really gonna hack into Lisa's account? They said that she was their next target

post response:
    [+163][-6]
    original post: here

1. [+118, -3]
    If they mess with Lisa's fans, their personal information will be exposed

2. [+106, -3]
    Crazy, seriously. I'll be f*cking mad if they mess with Jang Wonyoung's feed....

3. [+24, -2]
    For real? Or is this fake? Lisa's fans should get them

4. [+15, 0]
    Aren't they the same people who hacked into Lee Dohyun's account? (covered here)

5. [+12, -1]
    That person closed their account and posted this post
    AVvXsEgVPkEzqXaW10-0tdcvjMDY_6INiSMhYGz--7LZ603b2SVHIZLji8z5bc59n7-tMN8_13r6Ixg6Z0lzMG420pLIsdj-1l3AVfOd9G5lnlT8HMwNW5mvckH2ubRZwxwgcmj-5iUZ9zC3tIe8VFyGumRDh4wMV7sVcinZFgPy8d5okOAnBR38FXp7dZXd=s16000

"The Chinese government ordered me to hack K-pop idols' Instagram accounts, and I had no choice but to follow the orders.
    China is a country without freedom of the press, and I am also Chinese, but I am so ashamed of China.
    The Chinese government has ordered me to pretend to be a foreigner and upload content that praises China. But I couldn't refuse this order.
    If I refuse this order, I will disappear. I also warned my family not to disclose this fact to the outside, and said that my family would not be safe if it became known to the outside.
    I am just an ordinary person who has won the Grand Prize 7 times in the World Hacking Competition.
    In China, you can't access the overseas internet, including Instagram, without a VPN. It is a country with severe media control.
    Please forgive me.
    Finally, Starship Entertainment and YG Entertainment, we sincerely apologize to Korean actor Lee-Do-Hyun.
    My family and I have now entered a safe third country and are guaranteed safety. Artist and fans, I'm really sorry."

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• It's very easy to edit with inspect elements and then post a screenshot. Also wtf is that "The chinese governement made be do it" excuse lmaoo just a sinophobic troll i guess

• fake + a troll

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!