no but BTS was insane for teasing their future album releases in this one song

• OUTRO : HER (released in 2017)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Song was so full of spoilers Joon didn't have to say nothing ;(

Lyric : All of my wonder, wonder

Love Yourself 'WONDER' was a story-line driven MV

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Chinese character means INTRODUCTION

Lyrics : Cause you're the Answer, answer

LOVE YOURSELF 結 'Answer' was the third and last album (released in 2018)

The OUTRO track was Answer: Love Myself

The Chinese character means CONCLUSION

Lyrics : I call you her, her

LOVE YOURSELF 承 'Her' was the first album of the series.

The OUTRO track was HER (link above)

The Chinese character means DEVELOPMENT

Lyrics: Cause you're my tear tear

LOVE YOURSELF 轉 'Tear' was the second album

The OUTRO track was TEAR

The Chinese character means TWIST

They first dropped the INTRODUCTORY VIDEO, then they gave you the DEVELOPMENT, then the PLOT TWIST and and finally CONCLUDED the story line. Literally teased it like random puzzle pieces and released it so that it all comes together to give you the complete picture

Talk about

lady-gaga-excited.gif

I wish to end this winter, how much longing must fall like snow before that spring day arrives?Spring Day

160837-for-gif

• Dude, do I need to turn in my ARMY card? I didn't know half of these, lol

don't worry, I am just as if not more confused as you are. But I am not listening to older songs I haven't listened to before rn from those albums since I might buy them in the future. Especially LY: Tear, hoping to get that one for Christmas.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!