bless thy ears with my fave snsd songs

• hello there

I was thinking about how so many people don’t venture into snsd’s immaculate discography as they had been on such a long hiatus, so here are my faves that you HAVE to check out

bops:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

honourable mentions: Mr. Taxi / FAN / It’s Fantastic / you-aholic/ Animal / LIPS

mellow:

honourable mentions: Ring (Tiffany solo) / Time Machine / Romantic Street / All My Love is For You

very much aware that this will probs be a flop thread but if anything, watch the great escape as it’s flawless

ta ta

• LIPS, Animal, Time Machine, Backhug, AMLIFY, all the songs you mentioned are bops and some of my favourites! <3

I'll add some too, mostly my fav bsides that people may not have heard before :-)

Oscar

External Content www.youtube.com

Gossip Girls

Wake Up

Let It Rain

Europa

Say Yes

Baby Maybe

• Yep yep I encourage newer K-pop fans to check out their JPN discography at least once, it's an experience. Then check 2011 and later Korean albums. Then maybe pre-2011 but it's definitely entering retro territory

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!