Can SONEs who read SHINE explain to me SNSD beef with Krystal?

• Taeyeon was salty because she wanted her little sister Hayeon to debut in the music industry as well.

Seeing Jessica's sister to debut only after 3 years of training made her jealous af.

Unfortunately the reason SM shoves F(x) out the door was as a test balloon for concepts to be tried. Every new song was a new start from zero. SM just threw things at the wall, collected data and then went into their basement to debut a real group.

Some of that F(x) research went probably into Aespa too. They did that to H.O.T. as well. This is nothing new

F(x) never got a chance to promote porperly and stand on their own

• Taeyeon was salty because she wanted her little sister Hayeon to debut in the music industry as well.

Seeing Jessica's sister to debut only after 3 years of training made her jealous af.

why are you making things up? taeyeon has said she doesn't want her children to inherit her singing ability so that they don't become singers and suffer the same things she did. don't you think she'd feel just as protective of her sister too? and if taeyeon really was salty about her sister not being in the industry then why isn't she pulling strings for hayeon now that she's finally debuted as a singer?

• I don't think that's true at all

SNSD problem was just among the members got nothing to do with Krystal

I'd anything SM scouted Krystal first, Krystal did not get in bc of Jessica

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• taeyeon has said she doesn't want her children to inherit her singing ability so that they don't become singers and suffer the same things she did.

You what mate? That's what she said on her scripted "Pity me" interview. They train those interview questions.

In reality, Taeyeon tried to get Hayeon into SM but was blocked (because Hayeon is a mediocre singer). At the same time she had to see that Jessica's sister not only gets scouted by SM, but also put on the fast lane to debut. That ate her alive.

Hayeon now works at a nugu agency making Kdrama OSTs and getting 20k views on her stuff.

Look it up on youtube, if you don't believe me

• Oh snap! This is a juicy post. Thank you for this insight.

• You what mate? That's what she said on her scripted "Pity me" interview. They train those interview questions.

In reality, Taeyeon tried to get Hayeon into SM but was blocked (because Hayeon is a mediocre singer). At the same time she had to see that Jessica's sister not only gets scouted by SM, but also put on the fast lane to debut. That ate her alive.

Hayeon now works at a nugu agency making Kdrama OSTs and getting 20k views on her stuff.

Just because those are scripted interview questions doesn’t mean that her views on that are necessarily untrue. That doesn’t logically follow.. There’s really no way of knowing whether Taeyeon followed a script with that or really believes that so you can’t claim that she was lying. Also where are you getting your info from? You really seem to be believing in some random conspiracy that was fabricated out of thin air lol…

• You what mate? That's what she said on her scripted "Pity me" interview. They train those interview questions.

do you have any sources for any of your information, or is this all just part of your schizo headcanon?

• also, since when has being a mediocre singer ever stopped someone from becoming an sm trainee? not to mention being able to use her relation to taeyeon as a means of building hype and interest for whatever group she would have debuted in.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!