Pink Venom and each Black Pink member.

• It's a really cool MV, everyone looks amazing as expected. The music is so my style.

Lisa and Jennie own it as they have the strongest parts. Jennie's intro is bad ass and Lisa's attitude is next level and their rap and chorus parts are the the perfect definition of Black and Pink.

Meanwhile, Jisoo looks stunning as always and that's it.

Rose has the weakest presence in the song, her vocals are the weakest ever for me even thogh she's my bias and she lacks the oomph factor that she had in other songs.

Jisoo and Rose can do so much better For example, Rose was the best actress in KTL and Jisoo vocally owns LSG.

So basically, it's an A game for Lisa and Jennie, their rapping is the best and the strongest so far.

I love the comeback though.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I do agree that in the song and MV Jenlisa shined a lot more but u cant say Mileena Jisoo and rocker Rose didnt stand out! :ak_nayeonconfused:

They all look beautiful but you know 8o

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• All groups suffer with lines but it seems we got a lot more Jisoo :oops:

Very true and I am not talking about just lines but their overall presence.

• I honestly think kpop should ban rock but Rosé has been doing it gracefully so far so she can get away with it.

Sometimes it just goes to shit because producers can't balance the musics overall vibe so that must be Pink Venons case.

It's a beautiful song, I love it.

• NO BUT GOTH ROSIE ALMOST KILLED ME

She ha sthe looks for it, she's a natural.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!