Has fandom behavior ever stopped you from enjoying kpop?

• online fandom behavior doesn't bother much but in person behavior is really important as it can cause anything between inconvenience to dangerous situations.

For example I saw some vids of other fandoms pushing each other in merch line of Tokyo dome. That could get really dangerous and it might cause stampede. Luckily when I went there, shawols were very calm.

On the other hand when I went to Amber's fan meeting I regretted it so much. She got the most trollish obnoxious batch of fans. They were howling and yelling the whole time. Kicked my chair at the back. They even freaking yelled at her while she was talking. I don't think I will ever go to Amber concert or fan meeting again. Terrible experience

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• nope just enjoy what I enjoy and everything else is superfluous but I do understand that others might not feel that way and it's perfectly understandable if one is turned off by the behaviour of certain fans

• no matter what people say, fandoms can influence in your interest for an artist. after irene scandal i was very disappointed because despite not being a fan i really liked her but watching fans trying to change the whole story and saying shit like it was a personal stylist, a man, that they gave her ugly outfits therefore she deserved it and trying to fit a feminist narrative of irene standing up for herself when we are talking about a powerful and millionaire woman mistreating other women in lower lever position. a feminism that ignores class and race struggle is a hollow feminism but what can i expect from fans with zero critical thinking?? that's why i dislike most gg stans and cant force myself to like irene anymore

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!