Why Born Pink can record 2.5M-3M in pre-orders

• I was gonna order on Choice Music LA since it was the cheapest for the 3 CD set, but with all blink twitter fanbases saying it likely won't count on BB200 I'm kind of baffled at what to do. I'll probably order from Walmart since that seems to be the cheapest option, but wtf YG. Why is like every other kpop album like 20-25$, which is reasonable, compared to the 40-50$ for Born Pink (for all bb200 retailers) this time around? I get inflation, but to have a 75-100% price increase for essentially the same product is insane. That's the only thing grinding my gears about album comeback.

I'm OT4 ride or die and the little I've seen about what digipacks are don't impress me (...not to mention it feeds into akgaes nonsense so, blegh, even if sales increase), so I'm sticking with the box sets. Those are all I need. I mean, I make good money and can afford it but why not spend that money on more concert tickets when they come to NY/NJ (2 nights at least...at least that's my plan anyways, lol).

SEA/Asia got it so lucky being able to get albums so much cheaper locally. :angryr:

• I was gonna order on Choice Music LA since it was the cheapest for the 3 CD set, but with all blink twitter fanbases saying it likely won't count on BB200 I'm kind of baffled at what to do. I'll probably order from Walmart since that seems to be the cheapest option, but wtf YG. Why is like every other kpop album like 20-25$, which is reasonable, compared to the 40-50$ for Born Pink (for all bb200 retailers) this time around? I get inflation, but to have a 75-100% price increase for essentially the same product is insane. That's the only thing grinding my gears about album comeback.

I'm OT4 ride or die and the little I've seen about what digipacks are don't impress me (...not to mention it feeds into akgaes nonsense so, blegh, even if sales increase), so I'm sticking with the box sets. Those are all I need. I mean, I make good money and can afford it but why not spend that money on more concert tickets when they come to NY/NJ (2 nights at least...at least that's my plan anyways, lol).

SEA/Asia got it so lucky being able to get albums so much cheaper locally. :angryr:

It's unfortunate that YG increased the prices by that much outside of Asia but fear not, digipaks (cheaper vers) are coming,stay tuned for the announcement likely tomorrow 👀

man. I was gonna go through choicemusicla too. I was hearing they’re part of billboard

we’re saved! They do say it counts towards billboard

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/237516/

• do you remember when YG dropped the digipacks for 'The Album'? Can't remember anything. I just know that they dropped some special Album versions.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• do you remember when YG dropped the digipacks for 'The Album'? Can't remember anything. I just know that they dropped some special Album versions.

YG dropped the jewel case at the same time as everything else for The Album, the signed versions started a week before release.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• You’re quite ambitious with your predictions, I like the positivity though ^^

Am moving like a 🐢 this time around, let’s see, at this point better for me to wait. I much prefer the albums for collecting but will wait see all my options. If the digis $10 or under $20 I’d buy all just to support but $20 ehhhh hmmm

• You’re quite ambitious with your predictions, I like the positivity though ^^

Am moving like a 🐢 this time around, let’s see, at this point better for me to wait. I much prefer the albums for collecting but will wait see all my options. If the digis $10 or under $20 I’d buy all just to support but $20 ehhhh hmmm

It's what's expected of BP 🙂

Outside of Asia I'm expecting 20usd

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!