Posts by hlexa525

Yup still here! I was quite active like 2 years ago under a different u/n (I legit forgot what it was now that I think about it) before the forum switched or whatever it was happened and I lost my account in the process. Adulting it hard since then, but still check up on BP whenever I get news about solo/BP comebacks. Thank the force, we finally getting new music. It's been 84 years...but I'll always stay here waiting :finger-heart::omgr:

I was gonna order on Choice Music LA since it was the cheapest for the 3 CD set, but with all blink twitter fanbases saying it likely won't count on BB200 I'm kind of baffled at what to do. I'll probably order from Walmart since that seems to be the cheapest option, but wtf YG. Why is like every other kpop album like 20-25$, which is reasonable, compared to the 40-50$ for Born Pink (for all bb200 retailers) this time around? I get inflation, but to have a 75-100% price increase for essentially the same product is insane. That's the only thing grinding my gears about album comeback.

I'm OT4 ride or die and the little I've seen about what digipacks are don't impress me (...not to mention it feeds into akgaes nonsense so, blegh, even if sales increase), so I'm sticking with the box sets. Those are all I need. I mean, I make good money and can afford it but why not spend that money on more concert tickets when they come to NY/NJ (2 nights at least...at least that's my plan anyways, lol).

SEA/Asia got it so lucky being able to get albums so much cheaper locally. :angryr:

Akgaes don't deserve rights though

My thoughts exactly. Imagine listening to BP music and hating any one of the girls and just listening to your fave's part, while trashing the other girls in public. Like how is that enjoyable? Akgaes are trash and deserve dust. They also cause endless drama which make comeback season unenjoyable (like Ice Cream promos being a total mess).

[Pre-Order] Blackpink 2nd Album - Born Pink [Box Set ver.]
    Product Description Blackpink 2nd Album - Born Pink [Box Set ver.] When placing an order for a 3 Set Package+ Unfolded Poster you will be receiving 3 posters. …
    choicemusicla.com

26$ per version

73$ for 3 CD set, 79$ for 3 cd set + 3 posters

With tax and shipping should be 100$, which is expensive af but still way cheaper than weverse, walmart, and all the others.

블랙핑크 | BLACKPINK 2ND ALBUM [ BORN PINK ] BOX SET VER.
    This Album will be released in Korea on SEPTEMBER 19TH.If you order now, we will send it to you as soon as it is available.**Please note that because an order…
    www.musicplaza.com

A few more dollars above choicemusicla.

I'm only sure of Choice Music counting towards BB200, but music plaza technically should since they are based out of LA.

Regardless, I'm gonna wait a little longer in case Target versions are more in line with The Album prices.