Why is he being like this? Yeonjun playing hot and cold Chapter 304.

• Yeonjun being hot and cold Chapter 304.

:cryingr:

First flirts then mass rejects everyone. It’s been a while he done this, he must had a good day today.

Moas reading his Weverse replies like:

D53D137A-BA8F-4CB0-91F8-762B2414EFF9.jpeg

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moa came to flirt with him and he quickly switched like he usually does.

Fair enough…

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And the best one.

Yeonjun the wedding crasher who is there for the food only…

:angryr:

• That's my first thought, they just easily offered their own boss but not with members :cryingr:

So...can he offered manager Youngwook to us? :pepe-hehe:

Screenshot_20220817-074109_YouTube.jpg

:eyes:

Yeah. I would love that. Lol Or the other manager who was with them in the US.

:oops:

Also the other day I watched the Vlive when a Moa was saying She don’t like Bang Pd. The way Beomgyu and Yeonjun was like… I respect you… but we do … he is like a haribo bear.

• Lmao

A Moa requested Yeonjun to put in the jail.

:angryr::cryingr:

Edit:

I found more. I guess Moa got really ticked off by him.

• 'Haribo Bear' :cryingr:

flashback Hyuka said that Son seung deuk looks like a sad hamster :angryr:

Soobin

FNJ603aXEAE10GM.jpgFNJ61DTXwAAtjso.jpeg

• :suho5:

I swear Soob is the most random person I seen. Imagine calling your fans car wipers…then again idols like fans. Moa keep making edits with Beomgyu laugh as car wiper noise.

Yk how moa relief when their stylist refused his hair color request. We know how magical his minds sometimes. Like asking black friday for photocards? I won't even surprised if he requesting for 'clear color' aka baldy :pepe-tea:

• First, block user yawnzzn :pepe-love-not:

• Yk how moa relief when their stylist refused his hair color request. We know how magical his minds sometimes. Like asking black friday for photocards? I won't even surprised if he requesting for 'clear color' aka baldy :pepe-tea:

:cryingr::cryingr:

You know what is annoying me? He just made me more curious. Him telling us how the staff talked him out of the colour he wanted but not saying what colour he asked. Like… neon green? Checkered? Neon pink with blue strips? It can be anything crazy. We talk about Soobin here! The staff was writing an essay to talk him out of it, it had to be that weird and now I just want to KNOW.

• First, block user yawnzzn :pepe-love-not:

No but I seen the same image last time he flirted on Weverse too. Like I don’t even have to know what happened if I would see this I knew he roasted Moa again. Lmao Love Moas, they can be so funny.

• :cryingr::cryingr:

You know what is annoying me? He just made me more curious. Him telling us how the staff talked him out of the colour he wanted but not saying what colour he asked. Like… neon green? Checkered? Neon pink with blue strips? It can be anything crazy. We talk about Soobin here! The staff was writing an essay to talk him out of it, it had to be that weird and now I just want to KNOW.

The stylist even considerately saying, they don't mean to make him feel bad. Then wrote a whole essay :angryr:

more or less, I understand other members minds a lil bit. But Soobin is so unpredictable, only God knows if his mind magically wants neon green with pink highlight :sweatr:

No but I seen the same image last time he flirted on Weverse too. Like I don’t even have to know what happened if I would see this I knew he roasted Moa again. Lmao Love Moas, they can be so funny.

"I'm thinking about you."

"I don't want to date you."

:pepe-firing:

FXtrNSAaAAU6Nmv.jpegezgif-4-0bd1ccda58.gif

But tbh, I like the way he joking around with moa. Something like "it's okay a lil bit delulu for fun, but don't cross the line." :teeheek:

• Did you noticed how easy figuring out his mood based on his answers? When he is in the playful mood he would play along with the flirting until a certain limit, or just straight out roast Moas. When he is serious he avoids posts like this and answers different posts. When he is more emotional he goes into Healing mood and answers to posts what need some positivity.

That’s kind of like how Taehyun usually avoids the flirty posts. But sometimes every now again when something happens he writes that he loves Moa and the whole fandom melts because you just know he is being a softy.

:pepe-cringe:

Soobin. lol I like that unexpected side of him. He is always cute then he comes out with the weirdest things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!