Rude people while I’m being nice

• I asked this girl from Harvesters from Youjin about this Korean leader asking her to play violin and when when she got frustrated with them because she had a cold and didn’t feel like playing the violin with them. I kept asking her about and she kept ignoring. Then she gonna get mad and said “Brittany just leave me alone!” I feel like I just want to punch her face in!!! This is when she was a teenager before she graduated HS

Another thing in middle, when I heard some girl committed and I came across this boy crying in the classroom. I kept asking his classmate what’s going on, what happened and he kept ignoring me and then he said “LOOK JUST GO SIT DOWN” I was thinking * f*** you!!! I just asked you politely what’s going on!!!!* They never told me about it. SO STUPID!!!!!!!!

Before 2010, when my sister was talking on phone when our cousin got shot in the face, I kept asking her what’s going on? Then she said “ move! Go!” Like D***!!!!! I just asked her a question!!!!!! She never told me about it. She just told our mom about it. She was sooo d*** rude!!!!!!

Idk why people get mad at me for asking me what’s going on what happened when I’m trying to be nice

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!