enter-talk] RYUJIN AN HAECHAN'S ARTICLE IS OUT... SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE REAL

• they re allowed of dating, also this is normal,please normalized the relationship

We know saesang can ruined the life of the idols.

[enter-talk] RYUJIN AN HAECHAN'S ARTICLE IS OUT... SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE REAL

bypannchoaAugust 16, 2022
    Someoone provided the information so the journalist mosaicked the picture. They are using couple items and are following each other on their personal tablet. Anyone can tell that it's Haechan-Ryujin... NCT's dorm is in Seongsu-dong and Ryujin even wore that shirt in a V-live before so it's freaking irrefutable..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ People need to stop playing mental gymnasticsㅇㅇ

AVvXsEhGo4TiNqUslp0yxE3bNulakC_qGK7ewqyCfC8yEFwLHSJDG6Me7wYbaVwB8hqd38sbijnvWCV273q6zeAPO76HjpdIuXXSdQhQAOkRYCPIcIG-18H2Icbza3BuBowIqqLyNIfLgsFtP6cV8UCu-X6ZZAjnxPGPY6gastw9Yi7YyYNb-21unqMe9Wyp=s16000
    "Girl group member under 'suspicion of relationship♥' was caught in front of the male idol's house

Two people who have been surrounded by allegations of dating, a photo captured in front of their house

A photo of a famous girl group member A was taken in front of the L apartment in Seongsu-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul.

A photo of famous girl group member A was taken in front of male idol member B's house.

AVvXsEjazdQO8BZlrhm9-_v0FcSXux3K-Y0PvdNNpLkXTKjcmoM_PHgGcYcT08vQ4zXK8JC9ZRCxvwoaY7wPCRvlFIRUxADfRP_L4hmk_NxmwqwhOZzN0TaPiZpfkqRGJqg_qyH2BAUlJ9M_ev1rrVkr-Vo3qILJg_eLzXBw7oBXxIyWHwfVt_oIZHC5ZHpx=s16000

AVvXsEiP2SJaaqCc-sbGCt45NNBIuyLlDYcMzLrT9Uz8stvQCf-glwzo2w1oOnT4PAJcsJUXfd27KBhdZ0GKTgZNmyTSFuBcklSEdlTNIOjCS-YfG7DsHjHxYqs656ksYW-jK-Xx72w0eNwa_03stvbJ1xDuwWKo3qt3WIO1mvHzqqU0IUhfIGCTRWWOc3Dw=s16000
    In this photo, A was standing at the front door of the L apartment in Seongsu-dong, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, known as the house of B. It looked like she was communicating with someone on her cell phone.

A and B have been constantly being suspected of dating. In addition to wearing a couple item, a situation in which they followed each other on a personal tablet was also captured.

However, this is only conjecture. Despite the constant suspicion of dating, the agencies of both sides have not made a statement.

A is in charge of visuals in a famous girl group. B is also a member of a big agency's boy group.

+ Ryujin's hat
    AVvXsEh0ZV1G_bSlImEoET0WR8zAnIFNyY84UTvOKazbFPWDAQ3M7H4Fapyu-c5WYlmEElfEXLVATvvsEoFtQCHGE6xQdxg7F4oEsGmyyQQvAdLaU3WsqtikHdcCmBn4KWOw-MmfF_CSLTGdsIxr6SzO8VKwVC55pvMrvVrtFjhaz4WvDYUPgemsrPgr0rbI=s16000

+ Ryujin's most recent Katalk wallpaper and Haechan's Bubble name
    AVvXsEgMVI1Rkt9NYm1CjxhMogMIoyTP252U2CfwRLQpg6XX6pGCwUMjccSe4y6SRkN2N2TmL5ijKVbaDWNjqj0tzC-6VqLfXpQYPADyI_Wz6fJyXJehvQ74yogHYAUjxzQhkPDezehzBcMV9DpIDntFlRs2yAD_cl1J9nbk4hdYMdEzBrDF7T66Jx4K0J-E=s16000

AVvXsEhAdTCL5dRCe-vOLaIhxcrMf_cxK7KQLX04nVcwBt49r0rC411HgZrSDi_BPchH2nOxZ9mX41ysKBr0vbV6qlGIvyr3MkNGUdpmnGTxsDZVdcX8KISHuVcEV1_MliZuN9c2e6A3Gd0R1DFjjJnbIB04uhgIGIkUcUVWvllFOCVEj1kw3BtZAxLNbB1H=s16000
    (Both of them mentioning 'cotton candy')

+ A proof picture of a resident from Seongsu-dong's Lotte Castle. Since only a picture isn't enough for proof, she did a 'f*ck you' with her hand and uploaded the picture. She said that she saw Ryujin in the elevatorㅇㅇ
    AVvXsEjSkLTuN_2nDNht8d026w5TIeGHJBq2rM3Bq_4Xc2IwFkhZMnfuF4EQHl7M70BPcroCsL9d9B4t4zNLf8mMIOLW3-BJicU10crodV7DtbPq4RxcCMbpldx7yLpZCLnSg1fqUdOlPnX0BGCz91GNzHrG2W9qHO_jX_p0sad2rZVfTJEDlf3okGityJTZ=s16000

AVvXsEjeL3S2AxKfI1ozU0LDwoZPylVez3YJ5Jog3xYmSm7bbmwgM7H9fMkcL-Kh-O1BdBxwvlrResd5sqWHxA2f-N3Lp42cBJ2iRNm63CIM6Ow7CavB5u6LPVVTixaymQGjaNcz9507YUqKdy5K8ZfBZZvqFB6TG3AHIkq858mte2xbsFf7ZC-VVPmbOCxY=s16000

post response:
    [+101][-26]
    original post: here

1. [+44, -14]
    You can trust a picture where you can't even see her face..?

2. [+43, -18]
    Wow
    AVvXsEiDp9VLUbrW4hBaJy5257Hfa8pI8etIS7ioVIsGVu7YOPWJiPZjTvBE1RUoFMYnF7roE_9PiSSwCNPTcnBk8HSm7i2wzuO4z_pcFm7zSQ6mX2K7auBP-q2DfcN45Qb4kgzwAVH2s1nrUlDBhcJKBvpSzqKYywto3x-xyYzZUtYgOH_zLl2Wi5P_tqQv=s16000

3. [+40, -8]
    Link: https://pann.nate.com/talk/367264193?page=1 fan@jype.com you're gonna get reported soon
    AVvXsEjBcgBEIrUClMdojhCSZPtA4C3sXANhyrQpXwaxSEHMRpvtlMKMqWRctmoDoa5KwyPPM5qHpL1xfLPDVyJvJJC-_74lSsDSYei-msXJWGELKeCiuUWFVITJfbyvAbLNxJuElleRXASHFf5PalemizLfwVZ9zUKQKvYYPclKZ3iqt-RQveres84kJqC9=s16000

4. [+32, -3]
    That picture was a picture Ryujin shared in her middle school days. The way you're insisting on their similarities without knowing anything shows your level... also, do you really think that Ryujin is crazy enough to go out in the broad daylight like that?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+20, -1]
    Also, that picture of Ryujin was in middle school

6. [+19, 0]
    All the fans know where NCT's dorm is and it's not that one;;

• vivaliberta

Changed the title of the thread from “[Rumors dating]haechan and ryujin was spotted dating” to “enter-talk] RYUJIN AN HAECHAN'S ARTICLE IS OUT... SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE REAL”.
  • They do look good together. I have no issue with people dating and actually happy for my faves if this confirmed true by both agencies.

I mean it's not like they were hiding right? wasn't it obvious tho with egg flower messages, necklace and other things people have noticed about them.

Saesangs are annoying but I think the issue is the kpop agencies giving the false illusions of idols being single and never have dated which creates these stalkers.

• i read something on anons...and it is very weird no one is talking about this

then i saw another thread of some people talking s**t about Ryujin...must be NCT fans :/ (the nutscase ones)

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• i read something on anons...and it is very weird no one is talking about this

then i saw another thread of some people talking s**t about Ryujin...must be NCT fans :/ (the nutscase ones)

Whats to talk about?

A girl with long black hair caught standing on a street?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!