Shuffle your most used playlist and yell me the first five songs that came up

• I love fxxk it and one of these nights. They both live on my playlist

• Laydeez? Lol

I love dally! Hyolyn is a queen

:yesr:

I have only realized that this year as I didn't dig too deep into 2nd gen stuff so I feel like I'm only discovering and appreciating her now (I mean I loved Dally but..).

I'm really in love with the new album!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• :yesr:

I have only realized that this year as I didn't dig too deep into 2nd gen stuff so I feel like I'm only discovering and appreciating her now (I mean I loved Dally but..).

I'm really in love with the new album!

She continues to get better. Right now I'm just stuck on Lay Low. It's so good.

From the same album as Dally, I love

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here's an older one featuring Jooheon

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love this collab with zico and Palo Alto too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!