I'm murdering these songs on repeat recently.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The best song in the FOREVER 1 album for me. A perfect blend of everything. :blushing:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In my opinion, this is NewJeans' best song so far. :oops:

Not minding the cringy and suggestive lyrics and innuendos, I groove with this song the most and I find it very catchy too.

Attention grew on me but it gets tiring now, especially the chorus. Hype Boy is overrated as f**k, please. Hurt is...hurt.

Not choosing this as a title track is a missed opportunity, at least for me.

A fun, catchy, groovy, funky, bop! :pepemusic:

(Future Perfect grew on me now to become a Blop though.)

[Circles by SEVENTEEN]

So, so good! A feel of heaven, I guess. :lighter-pepe:

How about you guys, what are the songs you keep on repeating so much recently? :pepeflushed:

• hmm these days i guess im just obsessed with these:

External Content youtu.be

and forever & ever this masterpiece:

• Straight from my Spotify "On Repeat" Playlist:

External Content open.spotify.com

• FOREVER 1 album is so damn good; definitely on repeat too as a whole. Every time Villain plays, I feel like a badass. :pepe-army:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!