BLACKPINK 2nd Album 'BORN PINK' has now surpassed 114,604 pre orders in 13 hours 😭

• It’s fun

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lisa-lisa-blackpink-41271510-275-275.gif

• Jenchulichaengbp

Changed the title of the thread from “#2 @BLACKPINK BORN PINK - 92,617 *counting* #2 @BLACKPINK BORN PINK - 92,617 *counting* (9 hours)” to “BLACKPINK BORN PINK - 92,617 *counting* (9 hours)”.
  • Jenchulichaengbp

Changed the title of the thread from “BLACKPINK BORN PINK - 92,617 *counting* (9 hours)” to “#BLACKPINK 2nd Album 'BORN PINK' has now surpassed 100,000 pre-orders on Ktown4u. It's already the highest pre-ordered Girl Group album on the platform both on first day & first 24 hours.”.
  • Jenchulichaengbp

Changed the title of the thread from “#BLACKPINK 2nd Album 'BORN PINK' has now surpassed 100,000 pre-orders on Ktown4u. It's already the highest pre-ordered Girl Group album on the platform both on first day & first 24 hours.” to “#BLACKPINK 2nd Album 'BORN PINK' has now surpassed 93k in 9 hours”.
  • Jenchulichaengbp

Changed the title of the thread from “#BLACKPINK 2nd Album 'BORN PINK' has now surpassed 93k in 9 hours” to “#BLACKPINK 2nd Album 'BORN PINK' has now surpassed 96k in 11 hours 😭”.
  • Jenchulichaengbp

Changed the title of the thread from “#BLACKPINK 2nd Album 'BORN PINK' has now surpassed 96k in 11 hours 😭” to “#BLACKPINK 2nd Album 'BORN PINK' has now surpassed 93k in 9 hours 😭”.
  • Just so I'm clear, if we purchase from a US store such as the Target links,, it counts towards US charts?

I usually purchase from YGSelect or Ktown.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Just so I'm clear, if we purchase from a US store such as the Target links,, it counts towards US charts?

I usually purchase from YGSelect or Ktown.

Yes it does but these pre orders are from ktown only bc it updates on the site. If you order from YG select you have to wait for the final numbers

• Yes it does but these pre orders are from ktown only bc it updates on the site. If you order from YG select you have to wait for the final numbers

Hey, apparently yes. But do what works best for YOU.

If you live in the US yes, and it’s better to buy on target because the shipping is pretty cheap while YG select and kTOWN don’t count towards US charts.

Thx :*

Yes I'm in the US. And yes, everytime I order from Ktown and YGSelect the shipping costs about as much as the album itself.

So really thankful we can order in the US.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Jenchulichaengbp

Changed the title of the thread from “#BLACKPINK 2nd Album 'BORN PINK' has now surpassed 93k in 9 hours 😭” to “#BLACKPINK 2nd Album 'BORN PINK' has now surpassed 114,604 pre orders in 13 hours 😭”.
  • Jenchulichaengbp

Changed the title of the thread from “#BLACKPINK 2nd Album 'BORN PINK' has now surpassed 114,604 pre orders in 13 hours 😭” to “BLACKPINK 2nd Album 'BORN PINK' has now surpassed 114,604 pre orders in 13 hours 😭”.
  • I thought you and the lilies boycotted the comeback. I guess not afterall

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!