PJM1 COMING SOON!!! JIMIN IN LA WITH TOMMY BROWN, P DOGG, GHSTLOOP!!!!!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Slow Rabbit is in LA too.

• Brian Puspos locked in for choreo????

• Brian Puspos locked in for choreo????

OK, this is too sus - something's copming!

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “PJM1 COMING SOON!!! JIMIN IN LA WITH TOMMY BROEN, P DOGG, GHSTLOOP!!!!!” to “PJM1 COMING SOON!!! JIMIN IN LA WITH TOMMY BROWN, P DOGG, GHSTLOOP!!!!!”.
  • Jimin has been in LA for more than a week now. He is working hard and is going to show us something soon!!!

I feel PJM1 will also be out soon either end of this year or early next year.

• superyeah  @ripia this is not any official news or any confirmation of PJM1...it is a discussion and speculation thread. Can you move it back to lounge?

Also so many other comeback, official tour announcement etc threads are on lounge, why was only this one moved?

I even see achievement threads on lounge!!!

This whole change is not just inconvenient but is also tedious cause we will have to keep explaining intent behind our posts and keep wondering why some threads are allowed to remain in a sub-forum while others are moved. It is obviously going to be used vindictively by users to report threads so they can move to other inactive sub-sections, as this one clearly has been.

Edited 5 times, last by paradis ().

• This is not a discussion, this is just news.

You can use the army taglist if you like.

How is it news? I am sharing social media update and speculating. There is no news article or any confirmation. Quite ridiculous and biased if I may add seeing how the lounge 1st page is filled with actual legit comeback news, tour news, concert news and achievements and none of it is moved here.

You all making it even more frustrating to post on AKP atp.

• I assumed you all open a thread and read it before moving it but my bad, obviously you don't have the time for it and clearly the biases are too strong.

Thanks, I know what I need to do hereon on this forum.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!