Alchemy of Soul have good storyline, but the pace is too slow so they make episode more boring

• female main lead isn't gaining her power back and have no idea who she is.

like she is obviously the daughter of Jinyowon since episode 9 or 10 and 5 episodes later she still know nothing.

The plan of fake daughter isn't going anywhere either.

Too much love shit, should focus on fight and icestone.

• The show is basically like a Xianxia/Wuxia cdrama, which all have this issue but to a much larger degree

Alchemy of Souls is going to have a second season/part with 10 episodes, so there are still 16 episodes left to the story that they need to drag out.

• Like what the person above said it's a multiple season drama so they have to drag the story. Honestly, I don't mind since the side characters' stories are quite amusing. Also, I like the cheesy and comedic scenes. :teeheek:

• female main lead isn't gaining her power back and have no idea who she is.

like she is obviously the daughter of Jinyowon since episode 9 or 10 and 5 episodes later she still know nothing.

The plan of fake daughter isn't going anywhere either.

Too much love shit, should focus on fight and icestone.

I started watching this show cause I was hoping it would be more about action and adventure and less love story cause we are all burnt out on love story dramas. After the first couple of episodes it went to love story crap.

• I started watching this show cause I was hoping it would be more about action and adventure and less love story cause we are all burnt out on love story dramas. After the first couple of episodes it went to love story crap.

This.

I read a lot of theories from YouTube and other forum which make me even more excited. I hope the last 4 episodes is going to be good.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!