I calculated which girl groups are the most consistent digitally

• I decided to calculate the average charting positions of title tracks of the top girl groups by their ranking on Gaon digital chart. To make things easier, if a group released a double title track I will only use the higher charting song and I won’t take into account special albums like The Year of Yes or Merry & Happy.

The closer the number is the 1, it means to e better they are digitally.

BLACKPINK- #1.85 average

TWICE- #5.06 average

RED VELVET - #6.41 average

IZONE- #12.6 average

G-IDLE - #13 average

GFRIEND- #16.42 average

Very interesting results

Approved the thread.
  • Twice is Twice there?

• Mods at least correct their post, bp should be #1.85

• Blackpink the most digitally consistent across their career. We been knew.
    Twice strong for 3 and a half years then flop for 3 and a half years.

• Blinks need to be Aeskarma'd soon. It's getting unbearable.

• Why would you take into Twice's Christmas repackaged when they aren't promoted like normal releases...at all. It's not to make things easier it's common sense.

And of course you'll take the higher charting title track if there's 2, as you want to ignore Boombayah and Stay, two tracks actually promoted as a double title lmao

Your agenda is too obvious and frankly embarrassing.

• The most surprising bit is izone slightly ahead of g-idle. And BP obviously have insane consistency, you could argue they had less releases than red velvet and twice but I don't think their average would drastically change even with another 5 songs

• In case it doesn't post. I'll reply again without your username.

This is not my thread. I am not the OP, or it would say.

• Why would you take into Twice's Christmas repackaged when they aren't promoted like normal releases...at all. It's not to make things easier it's common sense.

And of course you'll take the higher charting title track if there's 2, as you want to ignore Boombayah and Stay, two tracks actually promoted as a double title lmao

1) I didn’t take into account Twice’s Christmas repackage. Read my post

2) it doesnt matter if I add Boombayah and Stay, BP will still have a big gap at #1.

The only thing embarassing here is your post :facepalm:

BP would still be #1 even if OP included double title tracks :cursing: :cursing:

• 1) I didn’t take into account Twice’s Christmas repackage. Read my post

2) it doesnt matter if I add Boombayah and Stay, BP will still have a big gap at #1.

I know you didn't, but the fact that you felt the need to specifically call out those songs in the OP like you were doing Twice a favour in this ranking when they are not proper title tracks clearly, is the giveaway my guy.

What's the new number then for the big gap?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!