GRINER = *RELEASED* from PRISON GULAG (RU) = 2022.12.08 ; (Prior Existing Sentence) = *9 YEARS* Prison

• apnews.com/article/brittney-griner-freed-viktor-bout-swap-us-russia

BRITTNEY GRINER = RELEASED from GULAG PRISON (RU) = 2022.12.08

Note: Mr. PAUL WHELAN (Gulag Prisoner RU) is *not* released in Prisoner Swap.

archive.today/JHLlU = nytimes.com/griner-blowback

Blowback (Negative Reaction) Over GRINER Release Exposes Depth

of (USA) America’s Divisions ; 2022.12.09

(Fueled by the politics of race, gender and sexual orientation.)

youtube.com/watch?v=AtH7VcaAyz8

Some U.S. officials express concern (Mr. BOUT , *No* swap for Mr. WHELAN)

over Brittney Griner prisoner swap ; 2022.12.08

apnews.com/article/viktor-bout-russian-arms-dealer-brittney-griner

'Merchant of Death' (Arms Dealer) Viktor BOUT

now part of a deal himself (for GRINER) ; 2022.12.08

apnews.com/article/brittney-griner-entertainment-sports-moscow-basketball

Russia Judge Verdict = *9 YEARS* PRISON (Final) for Griner (USA) ; 2022.08.04

apnews.com/article/brittney-griner-prisoner-exchange-explainer

EXPLAINER: What will it take to get Brittney Griner Home? ; 2022.08.04

apnews.com/article/brittney-griner-biden-nba-entertainment-sports

Reactions to Brittney Griner’s conviction, 9 YEARS Prison ; 2022.08.04

youtube.com/search=don't+you+forget+about+me+simple+minds

Don't You Forget About Me (GRINER in the GULAG) ; Simple Minds ; Year 1985

Edited 59 times, last by krell ().

• (Reserved for Feedback Replies , Observations , Infomation)

forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=3507953

Click for TOP Message this Thread

apnews.com/hub/brittney-griner

---

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Fogel

MARC FOGEL = PRISON GULAG Russia (Marijuana) ; Info

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Whelan_(security_director)

PAUL WHELAN = PRISON GULAG Russia (Espionage) ; Info

archive.today/C62NL

nytimes.com/2022/12/14/us/politics/paul-whelan-russia

(Paul Whelan = Prison Gulag Russia ; *Detailed* Information)

Russia’s ‘Sham’ Charge of Spying Makes Whelan’s Case the Hardest.

Whelan is more hapless tourist than a James Bond ; 2022.12.14

*RELEASED* After 1 Year in PRISON GULAG Russia -->

reuters.com/us-citizen-sarah-kirvanek-deported-russia

SARAH KRIVANEK = *RELEASED* PRISON RU (Deported to USA) ; 2022.12.08

Observation -->

Hopefully , 'GREEDY' (?) GRINER is NOT wearing a T-Shirt as -->

"Nobody Left Behind"

---

archive.ph/kclIs

theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/09/brittney-griner-russian-prison

The (USA Trump View) Right’s Brittney Griner Obsession ; 2022.09.10

Black athletes who bridge sports and social justice

have always found themselves targeted by pundits

for voicing dissatisfaction with the status quo.

Edited 25 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “GREEDY (?) GRINER (USA) in the GULAG (RU) soon = *9 YEARS* ??? ; 2022.08.04” to “GREEDY (?) GRINER (USA) in the GULAG (RU) soon (PRISON) = *9 YEARS* ??? ; 2022.08.04”.
  • krell

Changed the title of the thread from “GREEDY (?) GRINER (USA) in the GULAG (RU) soon (PRISON) = *9 YEARS* ??? ; 2022.08.04” to “GREEDY (?) GRINER (USA) in the GULAG (RU) = *9 YEARS* = JUDGE Decision (Final) ; 2022.08.04”.
  • forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=3507953

Click for TOP Message this Thread ... Shamelessly Bumping this

throughout this weekend ... As I find the saga of GREEDY (?) GRINER

to be *more* interesting than *grinning* 'Air Head' PELOSI in TAIWAN.

After this weekend , will cease to bump this Thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis

IRAN HOSTAGES (Event) , CARTER = USA PREZ (Year 1979)

Observation -->

It suddenly 'dawned' on me , as to just WHY that PUTIN might want to do a (soon) PRISONER SWAP with the USA involving GREEDY (?) GRINER ... This would happen perhaps ('swap soon') IF that PUTIN wants BIDEN to be *re-elected* in Year 2024 as USA PREZ ... Which , here , me , NO IDEA on that notion , how PUTIN feels about BIDEN continuing as USA PREZ , or a TRUMP Party USA PREZ takes BIDEN's place instead in Year 2024 ... But , I am *recalling* what happened to past USA PREZ *JIMMY CARTER* , involving the *IRAN HOSTAGES* situation (how many days , years , were they held hostage ???) ... And this *IRAN HOSTAGES* event CLEARLY did undermine and (my view) have a SIGNIFICANT IMPACT on CARTER to LOSE re-election to REAGAN as USA PREZ in Year 1980 ... The *same* aspect does apply with BIDEN and GREEDY (?) GRINER as HOSTAGE to PUTIN (my view) ... PUTIN can just choose to keep using GREEDY (?) GRINER as some *VOODOO DOLL* to torment and 'stick pins' into her , FOR YEARS ... And the PINS would also be sticking into BIDEN , in terms of his Year 2024 *re-election* prospects (my view) ... But honestly , I could see RUSSIA just stating openly that *NO PRISONER SWAP* involving GREEDY (?) GRINER will even be considered , UNTIL *3 YEARS* from now ... With the notion being that 'RUSSIA LAWS are to be RESPECTED' ... And GREEDY (?) GRINER will be the *Front and Center* EXAMPLE of that *LEARNING EXPERIENCE* for HER and BIDEN ... On the other hand , IF that PUTIN *likes* the notion of BIDEN getting RE-ELECTED as USA PREZ in Year 2024 , *then* clearly , there is MORE REASON to do a *PRISONER SWAP* involving GREEDY (?) GRINER soon ... Others can surely see all of this differently.

Edited once, last by krell ().

• apnews.com/article/brittney-griner-moscow-smuggling-prisoner-exchange

Kremlin (RUSSIA) says (GREEDY ?) GRINER (possible prisoner) swap

must be discussed without publicity ; 2022.08.05

*** Begin Quote ***

Lavrov said Moscow was “ready to discuss” a prisoner swap but that the topic should only be discussed via a dedicated Russia-U.S. channel that U.S. President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin agreed to establish when they met in Geneva in *June 2021* ...

*** End Quote ***

Anyone else feel the *VOODOO DOLL* PINS being stuck into BIDEN (via 'BLINKEY the POOCHIE') about GREEDY (?) GRINER yet ??? ... :watt: ... In other words , the USA must use the *same* previously agreed manner of communicating with PUTIN , that existed *before* that the UKRAINE WAR took place ... In other words , the USA will behave toward RUSSIA as though the PUTIN and UKRAINE WAR situation is just *BUSINESS AS USUAL* so to speak ... WONDER if 'BLINKEY the POOCHIE' (USA Sec. of State) has any sensation of being the DONKEY chasing after a 'Sugar Treat' (GRINER) that is held out in front on a 'rope pole' by the RIDER (LAVROV) forever ... :akorns:

Historical Reference -->

HITLER (Germany) made FRANCE *surrender* in WW Two ...

By doing it (paper work signing) inside the *SAME TRAIN CAR*

that GERMANY had *surrendered* to FRANCE (USA) in WW One ... :wink:

We're ALL in this TOGETHER , right ???

The (WW One) 'League of Nations' Nitwits ???

Edited 6 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “GREEDY (?) GRINER (USA) in the GULAG (RU) = *9 YEARS* = JUDGE Decision (Final) ; 2022.08.04” to “GREEDY (?) GRINER (USA) = *9 YEARS* in GULAG Prison (RU) = JUDGE Decision ; 2022.08.04”.
  • being honest I think the basketball star was hoping to be in and out very quickly.

I've heard that he marijuana were vape cartriges and normally would not have landed her sentence, but might have been handed down due to the tensions between the US and Russia.

either way the idea that no citizen left behind thing is and was pretty prevalent so it was pretty easy to rally support of the us populace behind griner than against her.

tl;dr though should not have gone. period.

• tl;dr though (GRINER) should not have gone (to RUSSIA). period.

As least this much (above) , we can agree on it ...
    WHELAN , a USA *White Race Male* , found Espionage Guilty (?) in RUSSIA ...
    has been in PRISON *far longer* than GREEDY (?) GRINER ... And there are *other* USA citizens in the same situation ... Personally , I do *not* much give a *RAT's CRAP* about GREEDY (?) GRINER in the GULAG (RU Prison) at this point ... GRINER is *slam dunk* GUILTY of violating ILLEGAL MARIJUANA LAWS of RUSSIA , pure and simple.

What would *impress* me , would be to 'line up' a bunch of *high profile*

USA BLACK RACE CELEBRITIES (BEYONCE KNOWLES ???) ... Who *each*

VOLUNTEER to do *30 DAYS* of GRINER's RU PRISON duration ...

So , let us do the 'math' on this notion -->

*** 9 YEARS = 108 MONTHS ***

So , find *108* BLACK RACE *CELEBRITIES* that say they will travel to RUSSIA , and serve *30 Days* in the GULAG , instead of GREEDY (?) GRINER ... Instead though , look for USA BLACK RACE *chatter* about how BIDEN is a WHITE RACIST for NOT say paying *$1 BILLION USD* to *buy* the freedom of GREEDY (?) GRINER if possible.

Note: There have been *numerous* comments from USA BLACK RACE *CELEBRITY* types about GREEDY (?) GRINER ... To the effect , that IF that GRINER was say USA WHITE RACE , that some *deal* (prisoner swap) would ALREADY be done now ... But , *supposedly* , BIDEN is yet 'just another' USA WHITE MALE RACIST ... Because GREEDY (?) GRINER is *still* in the GULAG ???

Note: IF that I could 'Push a Magic Button' to have GREEDY (?) GRINER released from GULAG Prison *now* ; I *like* to think that I would do that ... GREEDY (?) GRINER has been sufficiently *terrified* for *6 MONTHS* now in the RU HOLDING JAIL ... NO IDEA here how much WORSE that the GUILTY level GULAG PRISON (RU) will be for GREEDY (?) GRINER now ... But , for me , *NOT MUCH* to like about GREEDY (?) GRINER , or her family , or her BLACK RACE *BIGOT* friends (my view) ... Who have in mind that BIDEN is a WHITE MALE RACIST because GREEDY (?) GRINER is *not* now INSTANTLY released from GULAG Prison.

Remember GREEDY (?) GRINER in the GULAG = *Who* Cares ???

Added 2022.09.10 --> Does *DENNIS RODMAN* actually *CARE* if that

GREEDY (?) GRINER gets OUT of the GULAG ??? ... Or , is it *much more*
    that *RODMAN* cares to *Publicity HYPE Himself* , via Ms. GRINER ???

Edited 9 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “GREEDY (?) GRINER (USA) = *9 YEARS* in GULAG Prison (RU) = JUDGE Decision ; 2022.08.04” to “GREEDY (?) GRINER (USA) = *9 YEARS* in GULAG Prison (RU) = JUDGE Decision ; 2022.09.10 (Updated)”.
  • krell

Changed the title of the thread from “GREEDY (?) GRINER (USA) = *9 YEARS* in GULAG Prison (RU) = JUDGE Decision ; 2022.09.10 (Updated)” to “GREEDY (?) GRINER (USA) = *9 YEARS* in GULAG Prison (RU) = JUDGE Decision ; 2022.09.15 (Updated)”.
  • either way the idea that no citizen left behind thing is and was pretty prevalent so it was pretty easy to rally support (for Ms. GRINER) ...

*** Begin Factual Information ***

Sarah Krivanek (white female) , is a 46-year-old American schoolteacher, was arrested Nov. 11, 2021, after a domestic dispute with her Russian partner, Mikhail Karavaev ... And she remains currently in the RUSSIA PRISON GULAG.

Marc Fogel (white male) worked for nearly a decade as a history teacher at the Anglo-American School in Moscow, where children of US diplomats were among his students. He was arrested 11 months ago at an airport in the Russian capital, where he was returning for the school year, after traveling into the country with about 17 grams of cannabis, which his family and lawyer said was recommended by a doctor to treat “severe spinal pain.” ... Earlier this week a Russian court rejected Fogel’s appeal – leaving his 14-year sentence intact.

*** End Factual Information ***

So , I recall where you were saying of *NOBODY LEFT BEHIND* ... And it appears that (GULAG Prisoners) Ms. GRINER and Mr. WHELAN *may* well get a 'Prisoner Swap' DEAL (for USA Prisoner = Arms Dealer = Mr. BOUT) that allows THEM to leave the GULAG and be USA free ... Whereas , Ms. KRIVANEK and Mr. FOGEL *will* be LEFT BEHIND (likely) in the GULAG ... So , I was wondering IF that say Ms. K and Mr. F are *NOBODIES* that it is OKAY to leave them behind ??? ... Or just WHAT that you might think of that potential situation ???

Kataphract <--

P.S ... As of 2022.09.19 , the RUSKIES are ready to DEAL ??? ...

Edited 2 times, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “GREEDY (?) GRINER (USA) = *9 YEARS* in GULAG Prison (RU) = JUDGE Decision ; 2022.09.15 (Updated)” to “GRINER = 9 Yrs Prison Gulag RU ; (Final) APPEAL = Oct 25th ; 2022.10.12 (Updated)”.
  • krell

Changed the title of the thread from “GRINER = 9 Yrs Prison Gulag RU ; (Final) APPEAL = Oct 25th ; 2022.10.12 (Updated)” to “GRINER = *RELEASED* from GULAG PRISON (URL soon) = 2022.12.08 ; 9 Yrs Prison Gulag RU ; (Final) APPEAL = Oct. 25th ; 2022.10.12 (Updated)”.
  • krell

Changed the title of the thread from “GRINER = *RELEASED* from GULAG PRISON (URL soon) = 2022.12.08 ; 9 Yrs Prison Gulag RU ; (Final) APPEAL = Oct. 25th ; 2022.10.12 (Updated)” to “GRINER = *RELEASED* from PRISON GULAG (RU) = 2022.12.08 ; (Prior Existing Sentence) = *9 YEARS* Prison”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!