BM 2nd digital single - 'Strangers'

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I read! I hope it's d0pe!! I need something "A-side quality" to play with "13IVI"!

Besides BM being one of the few guy-id0l rappers with skill AND beats (with KARD), I hope the DSP team evaluates the cost-benefit of releasing English versions of his songs at least digitally. The guy is American! Why the heck not??

• I read! I hope it's d0pe!! I need something "A-side quality" to play with "13IVI"!

Besides BM being one of the few guy-id0l rappers with skill AND beats (with KARD), I hope the DSP team evaluates the cost-benefit of releasing English versions of his songs at least digitally. The guy is American! Why the heck not??

You're in luck! This will be a two song single. One he describes as "twerkable" (lel), so expect a more hard hitting beat for one of them. I'm expecting Strangers is the hard hitting title song, and the b-side will be called Bad Decisions, which might go in the same vain as his softer songs, but maybe not!

I just wish DSP would promote his solo work in general. I remember awhile back, they barely tweeted about some of it, so I got updates from a fan account. It's stupid. I'd love it if they released a physical copy and let him promote on mushows, but I guess not. Maybe though BM doesn't want to do that tho. I do love though that BM very much does what he wants with this songs and explores emotional to fun sides of himself. It's cool that they also delve into his journey as an artist and person. He is really a thoughtful artist.

Anyways, I posted more updates in his comeback thread from the concept teaser to spoilers. You can check them out and judge for yourself. It's not as interesting as sound teasers, which we haven't gotten yet, but I think you can get something out of it :)

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• You're in luck! This will be a two song single. One he describes as "twerkable" (lel), so expect a more hard hitting beat for one of them. I'm expecting Strangers is the hard hitting title song, and the b-side will be called Bad Decisions, which might go in the same vain as his softer songs, but maybe not!

I just wish DSP would promote his solo work in general. I remember awhile back, they barely tweeted about some of it, so I got updates from a fan account. It's stupid. I'd love it if they released a physical copy and let him promote on mushows, but I guess not. Maybe though BM doesn't want to do that tho. I do love though that BM very much does what he wants with this songs and explores emotional to fun sides of himself. It's cool that they also delve into his journey as an artist and person. He is really a thoughtful artist.

Anyways, I posted more updates in his comeback thread from the concept teaser to spoilers. You can check them out and judge for yourself. It's not as interesting as sound teasers, which we haven't gotten yet, but I think you can get something out of it :)

Def. need more songs that will feel great in a live performance set and to make his name unavoidable when it comes to id0l-rapper conversations! Will def. check out the thread and the drops!

• Def. need more songs that will feel great in a live performance set and to make his name unavoidable when it comes to id0l-rapper conversations! Will def. check out the thread and the drops!

Yeah hopefully he releases some performance videos at least and other fun stuff for sure. I'll eat anything up lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!