Want to see a woman who is insane, pretty, and talented?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• so mean to me :cryingk:

I also only recommended 3 songs so far

Lel

External Content www.youtube.com

I love goofy women! I wish I paid more attention to them sooner! :angryr:

• I love that, it's a show of confidence and entertaining too! And SuA especially is just my type lol

I think if SuA got her name out more, she could be a Hani-type and be on a lot of variety!

she was a regular on youngstreet with wendy so we getting there

it'd be nice if she was just straight up full time with Wendy there

• Lulu_Key

lmk if you need more DC recs

or just lmk when you're not interested anymore so I can cry myself to sleep

Im still going through the other friend rec

then I need some SHINee content before sleep

:pepe-in-bed:

• Showcases her control

Showcases her lack of control :p

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• Have you seen copycat cover by Sua?

External Content youtu.be

• Showcases her control

Showcases her lack of control :p

I watched the third video last night and my thought was: are they insane? lol

Then this one pops up in my recommendations after and it confirms that they are! :cryingr:

Also why is Plaster SuA actually kind of scary? Imagine seeing that face pop out of your closet at night lol

Have you seen copycat cover by Sua?

External Content youtu.be

Shes so talented :uwu-party-bee: Switching between funny videos and performance videos is like whiplash! lol

• Her vocals are pretty good for main dancer and even her rap is decent. She is jack of all trades

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!