Idols that pull off emotions of songs in languages they aren’t fluent in?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• When Taeyeon sang a English Adele song on Begin Again and the German crowd were in awe and tears

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Fmobile%2F000%2F023%2F098%2F1038860.jpg

• When Taeyeon she sang a English Adele song on Begin Again and the German crowd were in awe

External Content youtube.com

fetchimage?siteId=7575&v=2&jpgQuality=100&width=700&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.kym-cdn.com%2Fentries%2Ficons%2Fmobile%2F000%2F023%2F098%2F1038860.jpg

I swear Taeyeon has this super power to make anyone in tears. She is captivating. That’s what I consider stage presence.

lt64IYu.gif

• I swear Taeyeon has this super power to make anyone in tears. She is captivating. That’s what I consider stage presence.

Exactly. That's why I always say fights about stage presence is bs. Taeyeon can literally just sit in 1 spot, close her eyes, totally ignore the audience yet she has the entire audience captivated hanging on every word, something that even some groups jumping around can't achieve.

• Onew here

External Content youtu.be

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Yes!!! Taeyeon could just honestly bark into a mic and still be able to make me cry :pepe-onions: she's just that powerful!

I will add to this thread tho, this lisa verse because she was feeling it and her expressions were on point, and i really felt that final stupid

External Content twitter.com

External Content www.youtube.com

• Seungyoon

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!