3rd gen ggs have released so much good music during this year!

• I have personally liked the most third gen gg songs this year!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Don't know.... I think it have been a bit weak year for girlgroups this far? Yes, some stuff like Aespa - Life's Too Short and Marjos - Giddy Up is really good, and some other okay songs. But overall it feels a bit slow, too be honest 2021 also felt a bit weak. 2020 was a bit more intresting.

• I think it's been a great year for girl group songs, but I've been more interested in 4th gen groups' tracks. I don't feel like 3rd gen has been that strong, at least in the tt. I think RV had some awesome b-sides on both the Korean and Japanese release, but didn't care for the tt on either. I can't think of any other 3rd gen songs I cared for this year.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!