Rei English is fun

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i like Yuri's English speaking voice

• surprisingly good, definitely one of the most fluent j-idols i ever heard

hopefully her company does something with it, i rarely heard about Nogizaka from intl fans, this could be a chance

• surprisingly good, definitely one of the most fluent j-idols i ever heard

hopefully her company does something with it, i rarely heard about Nogizaka from intl fans, this could be a chance

the conversations with her friend (co member) even seem kinda natural

• External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!