Hybe is really cursed with GGs

Approved the thread.
  • never a dull day for Hybe since lsrf and now new jeans :pepe-life-support:

Actually, the curse comes from BTS, they smashed all groups and records, so their antis are attacking safer targets.

• they aren't cursed they're just a poorly managed company that doesn't have a good PR managing team

y was this woman even allowed to freely post those problematic things on her IG

I do think that the outrage for ggs are always worse compared to their bgs since enhypen has a really bad bullying issue within their group but no one in the k-side cares since their a bg

• they aren't cursed they're just a poorly managed company that doesn't have a good PR managing team

I do think that the outrage for ggs are always worse compared to their bgs since enhypen has a really bad bullying issue within their group but no one in the k-side cares since their a bg

i agree but min hee jin is a board member at hybe so i doubt they could control her insta account lol and from what i know, those pics had existed long before she joined hybe.

talking about enhypen, i thought the music video for fever was really problematic as well considering niki is minor. is it just me?

No one’s getting bullied :facepalm:

• I considered the Garam situation just a huge blunder that could have easily been avoided but now with New Jeans I'm not too sure anymore. From Glam to Gfriend to Fromis 9 (I was going to say I don't think they messed up here but Fromis 9 also had the rigging scandal) to Garam to now this Min Hee Jin situation.

This company needs an exorcist in their management department.

• the only issue is that hybe antis are jealous as hell cuz hybe grps keep earning loads of $$$ in millions. lol. Le ssera is stl successful, managed to chart well & sell well too. Enhypen sold millions & pls no one is being bullied . I’ll categorized it as some members being insensitive & ignorant than bullies. Have some friends & touch some grass ig 😂. For New Jeans, well no matter what these jealous kpoppies do, this young grp will smash record & perhaps beat the top 4th gen gg in shorter time than anyone can imagine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!