Dont Call me VS The Story of Light?

• Title track-wise, I prefer TSOL (Good Evening's dreamy vibe and lyrics>>>>), but as a whole album, I prefer DCM.

I've always seen TSOL as more of a healing album for them.

• The Story of Light. I love Shinee but I feel like I've been forcing myself to like their new album. And I'm forcing myself because I waited so long, as did others, for their comeback.

Somehow it just seems a lot different from their previous works. Shinee has never sticked to one sound or genre and yet to me, this doesn't feel like them at all.

• The Story of Light. I love Shinee but I feel like I've been forcing myself to like their new album. And I'm forcing myself because I waited so long, as did others, for their comeback.

Somehow it just seems a lot different from their previous works. Shinee has never sticked to one sound or genre and yet to me, this doesn't feel like them at all.

DCM overall is alot happier and lighter than all of SHINee albums

I think that's just their mindset right now and it's coming out in their musical style

For me I love story of light songs, but overall vibe of album is very heavy. I cant continuously listen to it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• but I like Attention the most out of all the songs on both albums. I have been listening to it all day

Oh nice choice

For me it's kind

I love my SHINee ballads the most

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You get it! 8)

Idk if you saw their interview but they also love the Code the most

They reworked the code 6 times to get to the final version and it was the last song they finished.

They didnt liked the earlier versions as much, if they got the final version earlier it would have been their title.

• Idk if you saw their interview but they also love the Code the most

They reworked the code 6 times to get to the final version and it was the last song they finished.

They didnt liked the earlier versions as much, if they got the final version earlier it would have been their title.

I lost....

DCM still bangs tho, don't get me wrong

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I lost....

DCM still bangs tho, don't get me wrong

They might performing it this week cause they said they are working on new performances

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!