[theqoo] NEWJEANS PLAGIARISM OVER WJSN LOGO

• [theqoo] PEOPLE GOING CRAZY OVER NEWJEANS ALBUM'S SKETCH OVERLAPPING WITH WJSN'S OFFICIAL LOGO

bypannchoaJuly 26, 2022
    "Twitter" is claiming that it's plagiarismAVvXsEiCJtnhLysBap-N5Asa88Gt6TWEldvcy5uwX-7Mn06zr9wH5o14Ow-_KQTQFY4draPHyfw6uPjdeHR7buVnKyPsSQmibt9Sx3kponp6AZDUZD5RW0KLuWSlsHX64sZKLU1wQgj46BOUy-2cMza2O1vaEIcQWgKu6Z5S-OdjDRIT4p6uecbkavCkTYW3=w640-h640

WJSN's logo

AVvXsEiGyFE1cQAVs-cpCDshjbv3ZSjoNeUoyURsKKTeXICVZjmR23P9sFbM1PM6VjJVHqq0FJPX_bMaKI0h5KrzwAOR_OMV4Q-z2U_3CvrMDpPCqgjRj_ZbsZbSqDLLxHJVCxovXhCNMwx-aGv0sZi_Q_rTy2XfoNjuxlGZDWsskIETbT6jAer7nSDG4qCc=s16000

AVvXsEjkl2LB8-Em2q_wHsr4w-avzA6ePo1qlk1-E5YCYfxCaL6_Rs_sFH18XEdGP7VBuUlf_fEoGqgQx-3QjTe_GhXH7pqXINSW_93j00gK2zLfL0tS40gmbFkT0SElZmN_lMJG3UHBOjLwt1KlwETXLJ2uho29Ri4K3YRJgigjBi2V0ExaKMeW2q1WEe9S=s16000

Album that Newjeans' members drew
    (It's not Newjeans' logo!!!!!)
    The English inside the heart isn't WJSN, but Newjeans, but without the vowels, so NWJNS

I'm not going to post the Tweet because it's from a commoner, but there were thousands of RTs (it's still blowing up) and they have a lot of followers too

But the majority of comments are about
    "People who aren't WJSN fans, what do you think of this?"
    "Even if the members drew it themselves, if they're using it for commercial purposes, it could be considered stolen"
    "You can find WJSN's logo with just a simple search, why are they using it?"

t/n: (we found the tweet)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"No but...It's way too similar
    The new group Newjeans logo and our WJSN's logos are exactly the same?"

However, if you search Heart Planet on Google
    AVvXsEgb5P-uUNrAcJEHBOpYQ7YnLNNfu_QS6MSSdBj3uN315Xi9_wIXGMMKy45jSrGCDw2llv_-jYtZHYSo8myGE3iGcrqJtI_Gw5_SRzVdHFdGTsTFdMgTtrPaaCW2vfIC34ZVoVROovlDZsGTT5VmxKlX14PHbDa_UuFWqeJpWu0tD7wrkQwZV89eGbYI=s16000

It's such a common image...

original post: here

1. But it's exactly the same

2. The fact that the spelling is almost the same probably is driving people more crazy...But it's not their official logo so..

3. It's not plagiarism, but this isn't common within girl groups...

4. It just seems like a common logo????

5. It's way too common, I'm taken abackㅋㅋ

6. First of all, it's just a scribbleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are people mad?

7. Honestly, even when WJSN debuted at first, people were talking about their logos being plagiarized and they said themselves that it was a common image and that there is no issue

8. It's way too common, and it's not like they're using it as a logo

9. I just feel like it's very common

10. If you're ignorant, you should've just stood still

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• here I made them new logo

new jeans.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So many logos to pick why would they pick that when even the letters are the same

It's not their logo, it's a random doodle on their album and there is a high chance it was drawn by one of the members. It's also a common design and you can find a bunch of tattoos exactly like this. Even snsd had has used a logo similar to this

These are nwjns logos btw

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!