I just found out that there is an English version of that song, also... BOAT???

• Okay, some of you might be wondering if I have been living under a rock... and yes, i guess I have...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but I kind of like that version too.

Even though it is a bit too hot for me to handle...

Well... "You got me buzzing like a bumblebee" :ooo-bee: (yup, it made me think of the beemojis)

The "bumblebee" and "honey" matches together, and also "queen" with these two because I was thinking "queen bee".

And also, I saw this:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm a simple woman, when I see a boat on the thumbnail, I click on it.

Okay, actually it is a yacht, that says "WOW YACHT" on it.

Well.. that song is more adorable than "Du Du Du"

• we need to give you a boat intervention....first it was bathtubs and now you have graduated to boats!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!