NewJeans 'Hype Boy' Official MV (Intro) + member versions

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Minji version:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hanni version:

Hyein version:

Danielle&Haerin version:

• love this idea :love:

And the amount of effort put into this holy shit… making four versions of the same mv but with different member focus each time :eyes:

song slaps 10/10. I’ve watched two of the mvs so far and both are so fun and well done. love the concept! omg

• I really like the debut rollout. You really can't predict much even with the schedule out already. The concept seems really fresh and TONS of money and effort was very clearly put into this project.

• Another bop! I think my bias is Danielle and hyein is my bias wrecker. I love the girls and this concept so much though. And yeah, from this I can tell it's definitely marketed towards teens so I'm relieved.

Another thing and it might be silly, but seeing the black boy in the mv makes me so happy. Even though he only acted as a love interest it was good representation and it didn't feel forced or like they were stereotyping him. It might seem weird for me to be happy about, but just seeing someone like me in a kpop video is nice :pepeflushed:

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• Another bop! I think my bias is Danielle and hyein is my bias wrecker. I love the girls and this concept so much though. And yeah, from this I can tell it's definitely marketed towards teens so I'm relieved.

Another thing and it might be silly, but seeing the black boy in the mv makes me so happy. Even though he only acted as a love interest it was good representation and it didn't feel forced or like they were stereotyping him. It might seem weird for me to be happy about, but just seeing someone like me in a kpop video is nice :pepeflushed:

omg did you see hanni’s video? the ending put a smile to my face :lover3:

• bop i like the song its so chill and easy to listen to :omgr:

they definitely stand out among the 4th gen noise music that is so dominant right now

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!