LISA DID WHAT??????

• so instead of celebrating Jennie's special day, you chose to bring twitter drame to this forum, i thought it's against the rules here, and you know "lillies" are no better i'm sure i left them convinced that J is the devil. the human waste are everywhere

Am sorry but this is just not Twitter drama. They actually took it into Lisa's comments.

Started even reporting her ig page.

It's Jennie's bday and yet they will rather spend it in insultung Lisa in her ig comments and reporting her page, that’s just pathetic.

• Some fans will take any opportunity to have a go at Lisa!

Honestly, this makes no sense. What happens in reality is far more meaningful than what happens on IG. Why does Lisa have to post a photo of Jennie or write soppy things when she can see her anytime? The stuff they post on IG etc is just for the fans benefit. People have obviously not noticed that Lisa is very private.

Fans only want those photos for their own fantasies anyway, they don’t actually care about Jennie. Jensoo shippers and Chaennie shippers feeling validated and celebrating over IG posts is just sad.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!