Drama Remarriage & desires ?

• Binge-watched it yesterday. It hooked me in, even tho it's not really the best. Even though it's only 8 episodes long, there were still a lot of unnecessary scenes, like they dragged 4 eps into making 8. The idea is really interesting tho, if they had added more couples or families trying to find partners for their children, it would have been a makjang for sure lmao.

Tbh, I was interested in this kdrama bcs 2 of my fav actresses play there - kim hee sun and jung eugene, but lee hyun wook (aka the ceo) stole my heart :pepelove2:

• I enjoyed it but i have not finished watching EP8. I like this kind of plot about rich people's lives. I thought it will be crazier and makjang but it was quite normal. A good watch but I don't want to see the end coz i know my ship won't end up together

• I enjoyed it but i have not finished watching EP8. I like this kind of plot about rich people's lives. I thought it will be crazier and makjang but it was quite normal. A good watch but I don't want to see the end coz i know my ship won't end up together

team hyung ju or team seok jin? :eyes:

• Just binged it and my thoughts:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!