*TW* Severe bullying

• This is not about your idols, this isn't attacking anyone, it's just an example to some who still defend bullies bc they are young kids...

I think some of you already saw this article in netizenbuzz and this here is a tragic but real example about what bullying can do with kids. I literally cried just seeing this pic. It's sad, it's heartbreaking, it's real guys. Kids shouldn't be forgiven just bc they are kids when their actions make this type of victims! Let's stop supporting bullying as "kid's play" and see it as a serious case where take action is necessary.

PS: as I said this isn't directed to the scandals that is happening in kpop as they are not in this level and mostly are fake, but just for us to take some time and try to be better!

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co…ullying-scandals.html?m=1

I don't think the page will appear here, but if you are strong enough please open the link, if not, just close this thread.

Let's reflect guys!

PS: I don't know if this can be posted in this section? If no, mods please, put me in the right place here.

• I would put it in the lounge section since its general comments on bullying but no i agree that certain forms of bullying cn have devastating consequences for the victim

• failure of parents and teachers for being absent in these kids lives. if they took their responsibilities seriously, none of this personal stuff would even be up for public consumption. it's pretty crazy that other people's tragedies have become mainstream entertainment and is pretty lucrative. gotta love the free market

• failure of parents and teachers for being absent in these kids lives. if they took their responsibilities seriously, none of this personal stuff would even be up for public consumption. it's pretty crazy that other people's tragedies have become mainstream entertainment and is pretty lucrative. gotta love the free market

Parents and teachers, mainly parents, I think, really failed in these cases. Imagine creating a child knowing he is a bully, but doing nothing? Unbelievable. Teachers are really almost like an adult with no conscience who thinks their only job is to teach and act blind with the terror happening in the school. Sad situation where unfortunately victims are made.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!