TREASURE WILL SHAKE THE WORLD

• I was meditating one day and this picture of a large K-Pop group popped into my head of a scene in an MV. All the guys (more than 7) had on white clothes and the background scene was inside a bright white room or building. I knew the song was a smash although I didn't hear it when I saw the picture. The guys looked cool and stylish. Could it be Treasure? Seventeen? EXO? I am not sure.

• I was meditating one day and this picture of a large K-Pop group popped into my head of a scene in an MV. All the guys (more than 7) had on white clothes and the background scene was inside a bright white room or building. I knew the song was a smash although I didn't hear it when I saw the picture. Could it be Treasure? Seventeen? EXO? I am not sure.

is this it?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was meditating one day and this picture of a large K-Pop group popped into my head of a scene in an MV. All the guys (more than 7) had on white clothes and the background scene was inside a bright white room or building. I knew the song was a smash although I didn't hear it when I saw the picture. The guys looked cool and stylish. Could it be Treasure? Seventeen? EXO? I am not sure.

Are you talking about MMM?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ar maybe my treasure?

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• is this it?

Not exactly. The room was a brighter shade of white like in one of the background scenes minus the touches of red. I don't recall seeing anyone wearing plastic like material.

Are you talking about MMM?

ar maybe my treasure?

Everybody was wearing all white. Thought I saw someone with blonde hair and a white leather jacket on though.

• Not exactly. The room was a brighter shade of white like in one of the background scenes minus the touches of red. I don't recall seeing anyone wearing plastic like material.

Everybody was wearing all white. Thought I saw someone with blonde hair and a white leather jacket on though.

then it's mmm, or boy

watch the scenes carfully there is one with a leather acket and multiple all white scenes

if thats not it then it might be seventeen

• Yes treasure will shake the world

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!