Blackpink is like the McDonalds of Kpop

• They are the most successful group and have the most fans, but have no substance and are a basic, cheap product. No awards, no critical acclaim. Just in it for the money and give nothing back to their fans. You can't compare them to other groups that actually put in the effort and work for their success and actually talented as well.

Big numbers mean nothing when they only have one more comeback in them before disbandment. The only reason their numbers are so big are because their fans have no other content to check out anyway.

Thoughts?

Approved the thread.
  • I think they will all renew. Because they are doing so little for alot, so in my mind, that's a really sweet deal. I would renew. Financially, it looks great.

The fans liked it when they do fashions or go to those events, so I guess its something? I think half of the fans weren't in it for the music to begin with, though.

Btw McDonald's make their money through real estates and not selling cheap burgers, shocking I know.

• The thing that BlackPink and McDonalds have in common is "I'm lovin' it"

• they are talented, i don't think it's fair to act like they aren't.

• Lmao A twice stan talking about mcdonalds of kpo as if JYP didn't overwork those 9 girlies to the point they are known as jyp cow

• Op getting destroyed on anon and answered anon 😂

• Because daesangs are very reliable, most wins are very questionable :pepe-clown-gear: . You realize bp are the opposite of mcdonalds, a FAST FOOD chain... kinda like 99% of kpop groups releasing a new album every other month most of which are forgettable AF. BP can't relate

• Lmao A twice stan talking about mcdonalds of kpo as if JYP didn't overwork those 9 girlies to the point they are known as jyp cow

They're definitely not a Twice stan.

There is a stereotype of a specific stan of a specific company that always talks about "talent" and "quality" and "awards" and "critical acclaim".

• I do wonder why their fans go so hard for them even though BP gives them very little to nothing in return.

• They are the most successful group and have the most fans, but have no substance and are a basic, cheap product. No awards, no critical acclaim. Just in it for the money and give nothing back to their fans. You can't compare them to other groups that actually put in the effort and work for their success and actually talented as well.

Big numbers mean nothing when they only have one more comeback in them before disbandment. The only reason their numbers are so big are because their fans have no other content to check out anyway.

Thoughts?

Your post reeks of SM stan. Your faves are kpop, so everything you said applies to them as well, with the difference, that BP actually crossed over and went further then any gg before them, in terms of relevance, sales, touring, you name it. Your faves are the epitome of bought hype.

• Not really.

I would say BTS are the McDonald's of kpop.

Blackpink are more like Starbucks.

Exo are Pizza hut.

Seventeen are Shake shack.

NCT are Burger King.

Stray kids are Taco bell.

Treasure are Subway.

Itzy are Baskin Robbins.

Twice are Dunkin Donuts.

Nmixx are Five Guys.

• Imagine spending time to post something like this. I know you're trying to be funny, but this is why no one talks to you in real life.

• After reading this thread, my diet is taking a hiatus today. Maybe a little digipak meal won't hurt too bad.

:/ just thinking wich of kpop gg are you fan of, that got deep songs, talented hard working members, you think are better than BP...write it down, so we all can laught about it too :sure-bee:

• Do you feel that way about your food too, that it has to earn its right to be your meal? For some of us, we listen to a song because we like it, not because it had the best sob story attached.

• you losers always say "you can't compare them to hard working groups" "other groups deserve their spot" stop whining and support your groups. That's one thing you'll never catch blinks doing. Yes we always fight with other fandoms but we never say shit like BP should be in anyone else's spot, we put the money where our mouth is and that's why BP does well.

Unlike you babies who do nothing but cry that your faves get no attention when you can't even put in effort to support them. You don't like BP being at the top? Shut up and buy your faves albums. Ffs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!