BTS hiatus is a huge con

Approved the thread.
  • There's no hiatus anymore. Watch their company force them to do world tour next year. And then at the end of the day, conflicts will lead to the members leaving the company.

• There's no hiatus anymore. Watch their company force them to do world tour next year. And then at the end of the day, conflicts will lead to the members leaving the company.

World tour when 2 members are enlisted? Impossible with their choreo and songs. World tour is not happening.

Why don't you put on your superhero cosplay and go save them from the villanous Hybe.

• World tour when 2 members are enlisted? Impossible with their choreo and songs. World tour is not happening.

Agree, there won’t be a world tour but if they were to have one, it’s actually not impossible. Only 2 of them are enlisted. They can just adapt, change the choreo and distribute the lines.

• World tour when 2 members are enlisted? Impossible with their choreo and songs. World tour is not happening.

Then they're done. They had a chance with solos but they obviously don't want to invest in them.

• You should explain why it’s a huge con so we can have a discussion.

• To me, an Army, it's a huge pro.

• Agree, there won’t be a world tour but if they were to have one, it’s actually not impossible. Only 2 of them are enlisted. They can just adapt, change the choreo and distribute the lines.

I've a big BIG really big feeling company isn't happy with the hiatus that's why I think they'll resume the activities. They're already doing everything except music together.

• It was creepy that Army's were celebrating the concert when we all know the group would not have been enthusiastic.

BTS "We're exhausted, we don't know what to do next, we really need a break."

Twitter Army's "YAAASS HYBE PUT THEM TO WORK!"

• They are building hype for group comeback and content by making it appear they aren't coming back in a long time. Exclusivity to make fans more desperate. See the likes on Jin's insta post, Armys behaving like they are seeing BTS together after years instead of a month ago. Armys buying old albums as if BTS will never be back.

When they comeback after enlistment this "hiatus" will cause Armys to give them the biggest comeback.

• They are building hype for group comeback and content by making it appear they aren't coming back in a long time. Exclusivity to make fans more desperate. See the likes on Jin's insta post, Armys behaving like they are seeing BTS together after years instead of a month ago. Armys buying old albums as if BTS will never be back.

When they comeback after enlistment this "hiatus" will cause Armys to give them the biggest comeback.

So they are doing all this to build hype for their cb years in the future? :pepe-big-brain:

No if that was the plan they'd have executed it prior to proof. They paid it dust. Thee hiatus was long due. Hybe wanted proof as a cash grab.

• Con job. Not pro and con.

oh you seem mad because bts isn't gone like you expected? lol keep coping

• They will disband. V is itching to leave. Jungkook and Jimin also probably tired of carrying the visual holes. If they had a real bond they would have stuck it out. Look at Twice, real sisterhood there. BTS is just all fake, they know their cash cows.

• So they are doing all this to build hype for their cb years in the future? :pepe-big-brain:

Serves two purposes, gives members the solo career they want and make OT7 content exclusive and more in demand. Don't think comeback is too far off. Group was stagnating and fandom hype was plateauing, reinventing is smart.

• None, its a good strategy to reinvent and keep the brand going on. Create an image that they won't be coming back in a long time. Make fans more desperate for group content. Armys treating Busan concert as if its the last.

OP are you an army?

Kpop stans every time BTS want to be honest with their fans: That's Hybe's evil mastermind!!!

Hybe is so smart that they predicted and accepted the huge drop in stock price lmao

• They will disband. V is itching to leave. Jungkook and Jimin also probably tired of carrying the visual holes. If they had a real bond they would have stuck it out. Look at Twice, real sisterhood there. BTS is just all fake, they know their cash cows.

They've a real bond I don't think they hate eo. They're probably just exhausted. Go listen to RM interview, no ones like to be in a boyband in their 30s. V will be the first one to leave as soon as contract ends, jimin and Jungkook won't.

Twice's case is different it was their first contract, while bts already renewed back in 2018 their 2nd contract ends in 2024.

• It’s always really funny when people who aren’t even fans attempt to read the members’ minds, into which they have zero insight.

Go worry about your faves instead of bangtan

• so threatened about bts solos despite bighits lack of promo

wonder whose fandom is op from.

• lol kpop fans/antis and their conspiracy theories

• Imagine sitting at home typing away on a forum how you see through the evil plot that Hybe has devised and how they're duping both BTS and Army. Go do your homework op. Use your brain for something productive. Tragic

Twice doesn't have to worry about enlisting into the military. I can't believe I have to defend BTS against silliness like this.

• None, its a good strategy to reinvent and keep the brand going on. Create an image that they won't be coming back in a long time. Make fans more desperate for group content. Armys treating Busan concert as if its the last.

Okay.. hardy.. :pepestare:

Look how fast they changed their statement, I can actually see them touring next year and releasing ot7 music.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They came back because Hybe stock took a hit.

Hopefully bts will benefit

I wasn't trolling when I said this, shareholders are pressuring Hybe to make bts comeback as ot7. Hybe changed their statement, they're no more on ot7 hiatus now watch them do a little tour next year and release an English track as well.

• I wasn't trolling when I said this, shareholders are pressuring Hybe to make bts comeback as ot7. Hybe changed their statement, they're no more on ot7 hiatus now watch them do a little tour next year and release an English track as well.

Do you have a source for this, or is this just speculation? If you have a source, please share.

• Do you have a source for this, or is this just speculation? If you have a source, please share.

Come on

Yes it’s called kospi

The stock dropped, then hybe make RM explain what hiatus means: that it doesn’t mean hiatus but just break as a group.

Did you not follow the news? Google

• You know that even during the dinner, before media were crying “hiatus”, Suga has said that they are not breaking up. The members said solo activities are coming, they are not doing much group activities but Run BTS will resume. BTS didn’t change any statement, RM had to clarify because media purposely played dumb.

You don’t follow BTS so you don’t know. You just believe the media, who always like to get BTS into trouble. Which in turn make investors scared. If you don’t think this is happening, then I’m sure you’re still young and idealistic.

• Look how fast they changed their statement, I can actually see them touring next year and releasing ot7 music.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is not a changed statement, CEO said this immediately after the share price dropped after Festa.

• Do you have a source for this, or is this just speculation? If you have a source, please share.

This is not a changed statement, CEO said this immediately after the share price dropped after Festa.

By "combining group activites" I dont remember them saying this. They've an upcoming Busan concert and there are also some rumors of Fifa performance both are music related activites, you're dumb if you believe Hybe will let them rest if anything they'll have to overwork now to compensate album sales. I said they'll tour because it's hybes biggest source of income.

• This thread contains 2 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!