Where is the Aeskarma?

• After months and months of hearing in anons about how Aespa was going to demolish other fourth gen girl groups with their long awaited cb and were also coming for BP's wigs, I'm curious - where IS the "Aeskarma?"

You can talk about album sales I guess, but aren't MYs tired of fighting about digipacks in anons lol

Btw, I don't hate Aespa at all. I actually like Girls and Illusion even if I think the whole mini is super weak overall. But MYs were really out here terrorizing dives, midzys, lsrf stans, reveluvs, blinks, and onces about how Aespa are the best and most successful girlgroup in the world and are bigger than all their faves for months now so...call me underwhelmed?

Approved the thread.
  • Imagine you thinking that all those troll posts were from actual MYs. You are so so dumb.

Anyway, Aespa slays.

• Mys ate the Aeskarma, so no more Aeskarma ¬‿¬

That word shouldn't have existed in the first place.

Please be humble Aespa fans.

• Even main forum mys were acting cocky and delulu af so it's not just anon. Don't wish bad on aespa but feels good seeing some of their fans fall flat on their faces

• Even main forum mys were acting cocky and delulu af so it's not just anon. Don't wish bad on aespa but feels good seeing some of their fans fall flat on their faces

I remember on the main forum how so many SM stans/Aespa fans were acting very bold, bashing everyone when Next Level was going on, even BTS and BP, and yet, here we are. Nothing wrong with being happy about your "faves" succeeding, but you would think by now kpop fans would have learned that humility is a much better look.

• Some MYs in the main forum are way too cocky.

• In kwangya, since everything about them is very fake and virtual

• i think Aeskarma is sleeping

• Itzkarma coming for mys soon

• But mys never exaggerated or behaved like you described in op?? If there’s some anon here that done the things you said to that extent I am sure you will also find a my or two asking them not to set up aespa. And that’s on anon which we don’t know.

It seems like the comments here see the world differently where aespa fans are the villains just because they report aespa’s numbers. because mys here never said aespa was more successful than bp like ever. Everyone knows users like abs, ellenotes, or btsworld are trolls that insult aespa one moment then use them to hate another group. but yet you act as if their posts come from mys.

If it’s about the ive and aespa fans fights that only exist in anon then even those aren’t cocky with aespa’s current results.

Their GIRLS Spotify debut is still the best for a gg in 2022, their albums sales don’t need explanation because they devour every 4th gen group that has same/cheaper album versions. in YT all of 4th ggs use ads but regardless comparing the most views. aespa has already the biggest numbers there anyway. Gma just showed how many people lined up to see aespa from the night before the show.

Everything is going well for them except having slightly slower YT views from their last title (by slightly like 1m difference). And mid k-charts performance when their promotions haven’t started yet.

I don’t believe in karma nor do I use it even as a joke but those who do believe in “aeskarma”, it’s working fine for them so far. I remember some people here were like “Hanteo will show how fake these pre-order sales are blah blah” now aespa already has the most sold overall gg album on Hanteo in history even before the week ended. It seems like y’all say one thing and when it’s disapproved you wipe that memory from your heads.

• spotify is a lie, FMR did better with less tracking hours.

• Disturbed anon's humans having a fight with nonexistent anons without any proof that MYs were attacking here in anon.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!