NCT News - July 7, 2022

• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

July 7, 2022 (happy anniversary because it's still your anniversary here!)

STILL FEELING THE VIBE 🙌🏽 🙌🏽 🙌🏽 🙌🏽 🙌🏽

NCT 127

• In last night/this morning's Anniversary Live, lots of cute stuff, including the top songs Czennies picked (fave tt, best bside, songs they'd recommend to a friend, summer songs, songs they'd sing to NCT 127) and each member making their own picks. (Under the spoiler)
    • Everyone even put on Sanrio party hats (I never want this collabo to be over :pleading:)
    • External Content twitter.com
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lots of really cute throwback pixand everybody almost made it through without crying except Doyoung looking red-eyed and sus and lots of wet eyes from assorted members, especially Taeil.
    • :gossip-raccoon: we also got some spoiler action around the next album and tt
    • There are even two kinds of anniversary photo cards because SM.
    • They also performed a live song :pepe-excited:
    • It was Amino Acid. :pepe-hips:
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• NEW CONTENT: An Anniversary special (this is about 35 mins long so I haven't watched yet!) (with English subs)
    • External Content youtu.be

• NEW AD: Blibli Brand Ambassador

• NEW CONTENT: To X Who Doesn't Love Me Line Reading with Doyoung (No eng subs)

• NEW PREVIEW: Click ad behind the scenes

NCT Dream

WayV

• NEW CONTENT: Winwin on the Flavor Rings A Bell (with Eng subs) :pepe-cringe:
    • :gossip-raccoon: I don't usually post random IG updates but it's worth noting now Ten and earlier Kun posted updates from SM's songwriting camps. These "camps" are when songwriters from around the world gather to create and pitch songs to SM, usually not knowing until later when SM contacts them that their songs (or portions of their songs) have been selected for artists. The international writers then work with Korean songwriters to adapt to Korean and make some tweaks into the SM sound. Ten and Kun songs on the next WayV album - let's go! 145100-neocitypepe10-gif

Cross-Unit

• NEW PHOTOSHOOT: Yuta and SHotaro for men's No No

Charts & Numbers

• Melon: Beatbox steady at #88.
    • Jungwoo reached 3M followers on IG 🍾
    • Zoo passed 60M views on YT
    • Beatbox has surpassed 1.5M copies on the Circle chart (the chart formerly known as Gaon) 🍾
    • Glitch Mode passed 20M streams on Spotify🍾
    • Some songs coming up on big numbers: Hot Sauce on the cusp of 80M, Regular on the edge of 75M, Try Again on the edge of 70M, Dive Into you on 30M, Nectar on 20M
    • Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : Love Talk - 99.1M, Boom - 98.1M, Kick It - 97.2M, Make A Wish - 93.7M

Neo's Got My Fact

DYK that Taeyong co-wrote and produced Amino Acid with Royal Dive? That's why members joked that they didn't just vote to sing that song because of pressure from the songwriter. ^^

Music, Dance

Your daily pick of NCT

🌆 🏙 🌃

External Content open.spotify.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• For full details updated every day, you can click or follow the Neo Communication Center thread. This is a pinned news/update thread in the Neo City Guild that's updated at least once daily and only has Neo news, key chart updates, and updates like IG and Weibo posts.

If you are looking for the latest on a specific member, we also update their specific member threads. You might also find pix or memes related to that member in their thread, so it's not entirely news. ^^ These aren't pinned, so I've listed direct links below.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• the pictures they uploaded to instagram were so cute

• same. who are these czennies anyway? i never heard about any voting.

:taeyong-eating:

I mentioned it in the daily update and told people to go vote.

I clearly got outvoted because you know I went hard on some r&b, although I do see a few of my picks in there..

• ..............................................................................................................perfume

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!