IDOLS THAT EAT CDs FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER!

• Wow love that first guy on the left voice :woow:

I think you’re talking about changsub! He’s my favourite voices in Kpop after bts :pepelove1:

Btob even sing amazing when they’re drunk out of their minds lmaooooo. Starts 2:46

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think you’re talking about changsub! He’s my favourite voices in Kpop after bts :pepelove1:

Btob even sing amazing when they’re drunk out of their minds lmaooooo. Starts 2:46

External Content youtube.com

Yeah idk his name but very good voice!

• My vocal kings

External Content twitter.com

External Content youtu.be

Legendary…

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• rookie EXO from 2012 - 2015 just hit different especially Kyungsoo

Their singing sessions doing promotions on radio stations are the best

• not my faves

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• My vocal princes

Legendary

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• Oh I missed the Dreamies

And one more bonus

• External Content youtu.be

• Seeing txt on the live streamed concert the other day left me in awe. I am still not over it and have post concert depression even when I wasn’t present 💀

Their vocals where just so amazing.. I am sad I might not get to see ghosting live

:pepe-puddle:

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!