RE:do armys genuinely believe all 7 bts members have enough starpower to be success

• OP

yes Op oppar!! Thanks for caring so much about bts and worrying about da members!! :finger-heart::borahae:fighting!

• I think how anons and BTS members themselves think of success is different. You can see how BTS members feel success is when they are able to express themselves musically or artistically, their own way. And they want people to enjoy and appreciate the music especially ARMYs. Anons think that BTS need to get number one in all charts with record breaking MVs every single freaking time. The funny thing is, majority of the records already belongs to BTS lol.

• I think how anons and BTS members themselves think of success is different. You can see how BTS members feel success is when they are able to express themselves musically or artistically, their own way. And they want people to enjoy and appreciate the music especially ARMYs. Anons think that BTS need to get number one in all charts with record breaking MVs every single freaking time. The funny thing is, majority of the records already belongs to BTS lol.

Louder, please...

• They've been in their safe idol bubble for so long, it ended up hurting them in the end. Sure, gp knows the group, but individually? It's like they know the songs, but not the group members

I agree with this comment tho. The OT7 agenda hurt them a lot in the process. It's very restrictive individually and eventually it became one of the reasons of their burnout. People and even the fans only see them as a group or a unit. They weren't able to express themselves individually outside being 'BTS' and it stifled a lot of their solo freedom (having to pass up solo opportunities and etc...) The group 'BTS' is their safety net, but it also kept them in a big bubble. So, I'm happy that they finally take their own time to explore their solo identity. It's not gonna be easy esp since they started late (imo) but it's gonna be worth it.

bts stopped doing after they blew up ww and only do cfs as the group. Imagine what would happen, had they started promoting after dynamite success. As long as they are playing it safe and not training their variety skills, their fans power can only go so far. J-hope needs to be on these shows. They need general public for longevity.

THIS. They should've opened their own IG accounts when they dropped the solo teasers of Dynamite. Then started easing the fandom of a possible solo promotions. Imo, they should've rode the hype of Dynamite and started releasing their own stuffs & promote individually. Personally, Butter & PTsD shouldn't have happened...2021 should've been the start of their solo era. Now HYBE is more focus on promoting games, webtoon and or any BTS-merch related things.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!