kpop male idols that I would let whisper in my ear

• Felix

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

have him whisper in my ear with his adorable Australian accent.

Yeo One

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Him whispering in my ear would make me feel 9oo_sebumps

Jeno

I would let him whisper the plot of Jonathan Livingston Seagull. (lol this thread is reminding me about the fact that I need to read that book)

Hyunsuk

His whispers would feel like a forget-me-not.

Okay, Baejin whispering in my ear would be good too.

WOODZ

I would let him whisper the lyrics to "I hate you" in my ear.

JYP

His whispering is so seductive.

Whenever I hear his whisper in a song, my heart flutters like butter.

Seonghwa

:lover1:

well... don't take this thread seriously lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!