Would EXO be dominating the entire kpop BG scene if lawsuit didn't happen?

• Such threads have NEVER been made by EXOL. In fact these are ANTI exo threads downplaying their immense popularity by implying that they’re not. Lol.

It’s actually only made by certain group fandoms who feel validation when they make comparisons with EXO.

Anyway I wish people would be happy with their own groups instead of focusing on EXO all the time. But EXO will always be the standard I guess.

OP is a troll and the person you quoted is possibly the biggest BTS anti who hates on BTS all day long and opportunistically gets BTS dragged by using BTS to shit on other groups. So no neither belong to a certain group's fandom.

• OP is a troll and the person you quoted is possibly the biggest BTS anti who hates on BTS all day long and opportunistically gets BTS dragged by using BTS to shit on other groups. So no neither belong to a certain group's fandom.

I said fandoms encompassing other big3 stans, other Sm stans and everyone who feels threatened by EXO you don’t have to feel especially called out.

And yes I stand by what I said people who feel threatened by EXO are the ones who make such posts.

OP is a troll and the person you quoted is possibly the biggest BTS anti who hates on BTS all day long and opportunistically gets BTS dragged by using BTS to shit on other groups. So no neither belong to a certain group's fandom.

ha ah how naive from you , the person you are trying to comfort here is one of the biggest bts anti and has made it clear several times through their hate posts.

and yes - I criticize bts and it is not a secret.

it's really another level : when army try to kiss exoL ass. believe me it's not worth it - they have done too much shit to bts and armys.

ha ah how naive from you , the person you are trying to comfort here is one of the biggest bts anti and has made it clear several times through their hate posts.

it's really another level : when army try to kiss exoL ass. believe me it's not worth it - they have done too much shit to bts and armys.

Don’t worry I hate anyone who is not EXO but glad you take it personally. It’s my aim to be memorable.

Lol, Tic_tac_toe doesn't even post outside of EXO-related threads and you claim that she's a BTS anti? xD That's a reach.

Trust me, I know who's the anti here and it's not her, just because the forum revamp happened it doesn't mean that people have already forgotten what people posted in there.

• Lol, Tic_tac_toe doesn't even post outside of EXO-related threads and you claim that she's a BTS anti? xD That's a reach.

Trust me, I know who's the anti here and it's not her, just because the forum revamp happened it doesn't mean that people have already forgotten what people posted in there.

Defending EXO makes me an anti of everyone. They’re mad I don’t keep quiet when people keep insulting EXO on this site and have branded me a hater of every group lol. It’s ok let them say it. What are they gonna do they can’t make me care about or appreciate anyone who is not EXO.

• What makes you think EXO-Ls eant it so bad?

And what makes you think this was made by an EXO-L?

We have more pressing matters to worry about than dwelling on what ifs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!