TRI.BE is answering questions now! You better stan!

• Look how girls answered my questions, I will first post questions and add answers:

Question to Songsun:

In the past you've left group for some time, because many other trainees were much younger.

But now you still have pretty big age gap in the group, as leader you are 9 years older than maknae Mire.

Can you tell us something about group dynamic, and did you, yourself needed to grow up to finally be able to find connection with younger members?

SongSun: I was able to get along with everybody because all of our members are so nice and kind. They were very friendly and I think that helped me to feel comfortable as well

Question to Kelly:

Do you treat your time in Youth with You 2 as valuable experience or rather than that, you think that because there were some trainees 8-10 years older than you, all already well known like Xu Jiaqi or Liu Yuxin because of that your "entry" position at start of the show already made it near impossible to get more screentime and fully showcase your abilities?

Kelly: Yes the experience was really helpful in making me becoming more confident on stage!

Question to Mire:

As the youngest how do you manage both hard workouts in dance classes, and... school? Now after debut do you even think about school or there is no room for that?

MiRe: Yeah.. I'm really busy with everything but our members help me with staying on track

Question to Soeun:

Your nickname/english name is Bang Sabrina - did it came from Sabrina the witch, or is it just a coincidence?

SoEun: No!! There's a doll in a horror movie named Sabrina and I just named myself Sabrina >:D

Question to Jia:

You like autumn and winter, so you seem to prefer colder, "melancholic" weather. Is it because you are homebody? Or just because you hate heat/sun?

Jia: I like autumn and winter because I can wear a lot of styles and different clothes! I also don't like it when it's humid

Question to Hyunbin:

You revealed that you like strawberries, yogurt, mango, watermelon, tteokbokki, and a lot of Korean food/dishes. And you also like cooking, so are you the "mom" of the group or maybe other members aren't fond of your cooking?

HyunBin: I'm also good at making pasta! Our members love my cooking (of course :D)

Question to Jinha:

Your not the oldest yet your nickname is "Jina Unnie" this is surprising because by the age you are kind of in the middle in the group. You are known as vitamin of the group, so are you not only hyperactive, and positive but also very mature for your young age?

JinHa: Of course. I am very mature :wink: [the other members are laughing at this haha]

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• haha I can't believe that Lilbp asked them if they like akorns :akorns:

this made me dead haha

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!