It's been two years since Hwasa released 'Maria'...

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• i love this song :pepe-onions: i remember listening to it an unhealthy amount when it came out

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• Hwasa literally hasn’t had a single bad song lol. That’s impressive af it’s a crime people don’t talk about it more :pepe-firing: Maria was truly a cultural reset

• Hwasa literally hasn’t had a single bad song lol. That’s impressive af it’s a crime people don’t talk about it more :pepe-firing: Maria was truly a cultural reset

True she doesn't miss at all :mesmerized-bee:

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I loved it too! There were vids of people recreating the choreo too.

I wonder why she's not as popular nowadays?

I mean, I think she's still doing well for herself with like cf's and other solo content, and her music does fine, but yeah not the same...

I do feel a factor for her last release, 'I'm a B...', is bad timing. It felt more like a summer release, so it should've been released then rather than fall...

• I mean, I think she's still doing well for herself with like cf's and other solo content, and her music does fine, but yeah not the same...

I do feel a factor for her last release, 'I'm a B...', is bad timing. It felt more like a summer release, so it should've been released then rather than fall...

Urgh i’m a b is such a good song i still listen to it now. People are tasteless for letting it flop :pepe-firing:

• I don't understand this need to constantly speak about charts, i mean you make this thread for speak about the two years of the song and you still manage to call her flop. It's true she doesn't make a huge hit, but why the only thing you say about Mamamoo it's always flop flop flop.

:pepe-just-smile:

I never said she flopped though? I am acknowledging that yeah her recent stuff isn't smashing charts sure but that's not me saying that she's flopping however. And me acknowledging that doesn't mean that is all I care about because what matters most is that she is making amazing music for us and she is still successful regardless of charts. So at the end of the day, while it would be amazing if she could smash charts, it's fine if she doesn't... because that's not the most important thing in the world. I'm really happy that Hwasa was able to achieve such heights with Maria, and I'll be happy with wherever she goes with her future music even if it doesn't reach the same heights...

I don't understand sarcasm well if that's what you're going for here, and you must understand that I'm not trying to dismiss her work or say that she is doing badly because I don't think that. I think that's a very negative interpretation of what I've said. You know I adore her artistry and don't want to dismiss any of that or make her look bad... If I've come off that way, I'm sincerely sorry about that, but I don't think anything I said was putting her down... At least, I didn't see that way when I was writing it, and I hope you understand that I wasn't trying to be offensive...

• I never said she flopped though?

It's not what i mean Bunny, and i don't tell it's you. it's true that no one here said anything mean.

What i mean is the only discussions on mamamoo that are made on this forum are always the same you flop or you got people who come to talk about the charts constantly and say that she flopped or that she would have had a better solo career without her group. All the posts are absolutely like this and you know it as well as I do. it's tiring in the long run but everyone seems to find it normal

If i go on some other idols and i say on every thread : "Your favs don't know how to sing" it's like the charts it will also be a fact, and yet it will be explained to me that I am a hater.But for some groups everyone is allowed to say whatever they want that's what i don't understand :check-bee:

• It's not what i mean Bunny, and i don't tell it's you. it's true that no one here said anything mean.

What i mean is the only discussions on mamamoo that are made on this forum are always the same you flop or you got people who come to talk about the charts constantly and say that she flopped or that she would have had a better solo career without her group. All the posts are absolutely like this and you know it as well as I do. it's tiring in the long run but everyone seems to find it normal

If i go on some other idols and i say on every thread : "Your favs don't know how to sing" it's like the charts it will also be a fact, and yet it will be explained to me that I am a hater.But for some groups everyone is allowed to say whatever they want that's what i don't understand :check-bee:

ah yeah I get what you mean. I didn't really intend for this to be a whole "why isn't hwasa doing as well now" thread. It's more of an appreciation of the song and the heights it achieved, but yeah it does get tiring for sure when that's all we hear about Mamamoo though. I know what you mean...

hmm okay, next time I'll try to shut down any conversation that heads in that direction and try to leave charts out of it... I think that would be best.

It's annoying that threads end up going down that path a lot *sigh*. :hazmat-pepe:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!