#CELINECOUPLE #TAELISA LISA AND V DEPARTURE

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Pin on Random

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• bobsyouruncle

Changed the title of the thread from “LISA ARRIVAL” to “#CELINECOUPLE LISA AND V DEPARTURE”.
  • no one clicking even with this clickbait title :hazmat-pepe:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• bobsyouruncle

Changed the title of the thread from “#CELINECOUPLE LISA AND V DEPARTURE” to “#CELINECOUPLE #TAELISA LISA AND V DEPARTURE”.
  • im just waiting for jenchu to show up :pepegrin: the trap title has been laid perfectly :pepe-narrow-eyes:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Dang, so Jennie is in a love quad with them and GDragon?

• Dang, so Jennie is in a love quad with them and GDragon?

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!