[theqoo] FORMER IDOL TRAINEE SHARES ABOUT THE STANDARD THAT PEOPLE USED FOR THEIR WEIGHT

• [theqoo] FORMER IDOL TRAINEE SHARES ABOUT THE STANDARD THAT PEOPLE USED FOR THEIR WEIGHT

bypannchoaJune 21, 2022
    AVvXsEjdkCf-l5CJC67eUOvorz4qkOQzegqpjMClApxGkEMOGTCvrZfKwaoRECQRH0nKB0TCg_CjpDqKRg2Sd391QqUwBfAXEyurZCOc1CUlriyRqS2HlCj6d8BM-DHZgrkrBL7MzZScDQBnJSLym5bhIiWM-JOACQCMow-b0tcgvPxKtsJdU5LGzOLZEfln=s16000

"Height cm - 120 = your target weight"

AVvXsEgjf7MeaITCFqm5pe2xSQ2fMgWv_fei5XN0xCYnjWq9eFXV0SS38kcm6U5IoFR4vXDeMBcDimAUx8W-Hbf-Z1ts24HEBNCL6DI1syWbELjEp7bGq3lGc2iVOJ814YssJALR38yPDlKrZ3ObH_ZwBHhKYYPan_Hn0oHst83Sil5-29Eo5V73W9xoe4Bb=s16000
    AVvXsEid71bkvWCXqocdhl_mynHKnlg9xyookIDYto3wG3-sdALrBqMo_Nl1x-xszZ-DjvdqfLC5k2lkinprCPcYscW_JqTRFmBWSX8wkl-NHbrxbpubsBgtdFB2H-5NheImMtbuVm1vPETUnqHA-yFxJccDkfOwug1x5yIS6l4A8xRWDRhwm4d-kvfA5o51=s16000
    "I think that you need to be so skinny that people go "you're too skinny!!!!!!!" to appear pretty on TV."

original post: here

1. When I was 45 kg at 163 cm, people were always telling me to gain weight because I didn't look good...

2. I can relate. When I was 49 kg at 165 cm, I felt like my legs and upper body looked chubbier in videos..

3. But when I was 46-47 kg at 166 cm, people were saying that I looked scary because of how skinny I was

4. They're telling me to be 30 kg? They're crazy

5. So 37 kg????

6. When I was 44 kg at 164 cm, my nickname was thorn...

7. So I should be 48 kg??? In my early 20's when I was 51 kg, people said that I was nothing but bones...

8. The difference between my height and weight is 118 but I don't look skinny at all... maybe because I have too much fat ㅠㅠㅠ

9. That doesn't even only apply to idols nowadays. That's what people try to achieve

10. So 50 kg for me. When I was 54-55 kg, people called me skinny but idols' cases must be intense

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I'm 5'1 or 5'1 and a half. Well, I tell people I'm 5'2, but anyway, in centimeters, that's about 154. or 156. Going with 156.... anyway, my current weight is around 47kg, but according to them, I'd have to be about 37kg.

they'd have to be out of their minds... with the way people always like to comment on me like I'm suffering from some sickness, my family would probably admit me to a hospital at that point.

• Mental illness served as a beauty standard

starving is not glamorous. but the kpop industry makes it seem so sigh

• okay no this is so bad, because according to these standards im very underweight? :jennie1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!