Suzy's new drama "ANNA" Press Conference! First broadcast this Friday!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why so pretty, Suzy :lover2:

• huhuhu amazing it's like a birthday gift for me kekeke

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Why is this drama not getting hype? For a drama with The Bae Suzy, this is strange. Even Kdrama sites don't have the drama with subs.

I can't find it anywhere with subs and i was looking forward to this drama

right??? usually they have subs in less than 5 hours since releasing, but it's been 2 days and still nothing.

I know that there aren't other top actors or idols so it might not be as appealing but still, it's Suuuzy and the plot looks interesting T_T

• right??? usually they have subs in less than 5 hours since releasing, but it's been 2 days and still nothing.

I know that there aren't other top actors or idols so it might not be as appealing but still, it's Suuuzy and the plot looks interesting T_T

I also found this Suzy fan on Twitter that has subs

External Content twitter.com

• i just found EP1 with subs. yay :excited-bee:

https://kissasian.li/Drama/Anna

thank youuuuuu

I still can't believe the project wasn't chosen by a team and that coupang didn't add English subtitles. I saw the first episode and everything is well done: plot, rhythm, colors, acting. I love it

and how can suzy look soooo young?? I was thinking `omg, this actress looks so much like suzy, they did a good job picking up a younger version for highschool`, until I realized it was Suzy lmao

• Yeah she doesn't look out of place as a high school student. I just finished watching the first two episodes and this is next level fake it till you make it

• I've just watched it!
    Hell man... I don't know why, but it got me tensed every time she appear on social meetings, or just meeting with new person because at this rate, it was too good to be true. The real definition of "fake it until you make it".

Well, just like she said, I wonder how far she would go when she decided to get what she want.

• Oh, and... is this some kind of adaptation from another same titled netflix series?

Nope, it's an original coupang series

BTW, we will get more episodes soon:

Coupang Play told SPOTV News, “An extended version of ‘Anna’ will be released in August. It will be unveiled in detail with the rich stories of the characters Yoo Mi, Hyun Joo, Ji Hoon, and Ji Won. It will be a great gift to the many fans who love ‘Anna.'”

I guess they didn't expect it to be so loved, hope it will not be destroyed because it was AMAZING until the end

• Ah I see. Because there are a Netflix series named Anna, with the same kind of story about people living with another's identity

The extended version was August? Nice. I haven't finished it yet tho...
    Anw, thanks for the information!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!